Keep a Word Delete a Word 2.0

theliq You bypassed one. Mine. I had already replied to that one. Why do that?

!!!!!! I was in the process of replying to The Proff,it takes time,anyhow you posted before I could and moreover you will note that after realizing,I responded to your post,.....You should not feel slighted by this,.....as for your comment you do not have to treat me like a school boy,I suggest in future you put your brain into gear before speaking,other wise you could become a painintheass like me.....LOL...steven

Bad Teen

!!!!!! I was in the process of replying to The Proff,it takes time,anyhow you posted before I could and moreover you will note that after realizing,I responded to your post,.....You should not feel slighted by this,.....as for your comment you do not have to treat me like a school boy,I suggest in future you put your brain into gear before speaking,other wise you could become a painintheass like me.....LOL...steven

Bad Teen

knock it off. when I want your advise on how to post, I will ask for it, mmmkkk??? I can't help it if you're slow.......LOL

Bad Teen

knock it off. when I want your advise on how to post, I will ask for it, mmmkkk??? I can't help it if you're slow.......LOL
what's mmmkkk? (m....r ...k..) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nice

Teeny Weeny

Bad Teen

whats mmmkkk? (Mother FUCKER) Nice

Teeny Weeny
:ack-1: I don't talk that way, and you know it. mmmmmmk means same as ooooookay = okay

Forum List

Back