Killing babies

Then you've destroyed your own argument. So there are laws and there are partisan wank laws and you must be brought in as the expert that can tell them apart.
I know your type perfectly ,from long experience

Wow, you got all that from simply asking for a link? Please tell me more.

Infanticide is illegal in every state.

Yet if you read federal law, as long as some portion of the child remains in the mother, it's perfectly fine to kill it. Doctors are only required to provide care if the child is completely expelled/extracted. That make partial birth abortions legal at any stage.

Yep, six states and DC make it perfectly legal to kill viable human beings. I guess that makes the Dims compassionate? :(

Coyote the cognitive dissidence is amazing. I provided a link to a left wing media source (Axios) verifying that six states and DC have zero restrictions on abortions, and you label it fake news. What is it about that fact that scares you so much? Is it that those States legally sanction the murder of viable human beings?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
you guys constantly use deceptive and misleading wording to manipulate the meanings..

what do you mean by non viable??

would it be the child has no chance of living,, or no chance at a normal life due to a host of many things like downs or missing limbs to name a few??

SO true. There is so much deceptive language, lies and propaganda from the abortion side. While they accuse the pro-life side of that, which is not surprising... that's Alinsky-type tactics, accuse your opponent of what you are doing.

Here's an example of flat out propaganda:

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion. Is there any present or passed law that allows this, or any reason whatsoever to lead anyone to believe this is a real thing that happens? I have no doubt that someone throughout history has done such a horrendous thing, but if so, it was just one of the crazies we have always had. Jeffery Dahmer ate people, but I don't see that as an issue that needs to be discussed in a presidential election. Does anybody have any reason to believe there was any truth in trump's crazy remark?

Wow, trump made a great decision leaving leftists unhinged on the abortion issue. The left were counting on abortion being an issue, and Trump stole it from you. But still your kind demonstrate their need for this issue, and the criticisms prove acts if desperstion.

Are people that dispose of normal or defective IVF embryos baby murderers?
I am struggling with that one,,
I dont come at this from a religious POV,,

I/we aborted our first child,,
when our second was born I realized we killed our own child not a clump of cells,,

and if not for the left trying to push the envelope and do no restriction up until birth has forced me to take a stand,,

they should have been happy with safe legal and rare,,,

Forum List

Back