Killing babies

Wow, trump made a great decision leaving leftists unhinged on the abortion issue. The left were counting on abortion being an issue, and Trump stole it from you. But still your kind demonstrate their need for this issue, and the criticisms prove acts if desperstion.
That's absurd. Trump has repeatedly bragged about ending RvW. Nobody will believe he has changed his mind. His recent remarks are just another alternative reality that he wants people to believe.

Trump claims that doctors are actually killing babies after birth, and calling it abortion. Is there any present or passed law that allows this, or any reason whatsoever to lead anyone to believe this is a real thing that happens? I have no doubt that someone throughout history has done such a horrendous thing, but if so, it was just one of the crazies we have always had. Jeffery Dahmer ate people, but I don't see that as an issue that needs to be discussed in a presidential election. Does anybody have any reason to believe there was any truth in trump's crazy remark?

Explain why this law was blocked:

What kind of mental sickness justifies this NC veto:

Late term abortions are extremely rare, and only allowed in extreme medical situations. as noted in your link. However, trump claimed babies were being murdered after birth. That is just batshit crazy.
Que up batshit crazy responses to that....

Que up batshit crazy responses to that....
The fact that you don’t care for it doesn’t make it untrue.

There are numerous credible reports of similar horror taking place here in the U.S.

For example:

Explain why this law was blocked:

What kind of mental sickness justifies this NC veto:

It was an absurd law, just like the one MAGA is trying to pass making illegal aliens unqualified to vote. They are already unqualified to vote. No reason for a law restricting something that doesn't happen anyway.

now dont you feel like a stupid cock sucker,,

Abortion in Colorado is legal at all stages of pregnancy. It is one of seven states without any term restrictions as to when a pregnancy can be terminated.[1]

From your link
Conditions such as fetal anomalies, genetic disorder, fetal demise and/or severe medical problems sure sound like restrictions.

You got another link? That one didn't say late term abortions are allowed without restrictions.

Outpatient abortion is available up to 26 weeks. In addition, medically indicated termination of pregnancy up to 34 weeks is also an option for conditions such as fetal anomalies, genetic disorder, fetal demise and/or severe medical problems.

I am struggling with that one,,
I dont come at this from a religious POV,,

I/we aborted our first child,,
when our second was born I realized we killed our own child not a clump of cells,,

I’m truly sorry :(

and if not for the left trying to push the envelope and do no restriction up until birth has forced me to take a stand,,

I’m going to challenge you on this one. Has anyone actually done an elective abortion up to birth?

they should have been happy with safe legal and rare,,,
They are…you are taking a lack of legally specified restrictions to mean it is ok. But it isn’t done. There are no providers who will do it in most cases, it must be in a hospital. You might be able to come up with a few rare examples of abortions late into the third trimester but I doubt they are elective. They would involve severe fetal defects or the mother’s life.

If it isn’t being done why do you need a law?

Forum List

Back