Kim Potter gets only 2 years

It's disgraceful she got any time at all. She should have been suspended 30 days and then not allowed back until she recertified in training and had a 90 day period as another cops partner.
No need to recertify training. She followed the police training (shoot when the suspects hand disappears from view) Taser story was a ruse to reduce the charge that she knew gun/police clueless liberals would charge.

Disgraceful. Unless she serves it in maximum security's general population-with "BAD COP" branded on her face-this is a travesty.

seems reasonable for what the State charged her with and jury convicted her of

We are not children.

We all know that prosecutors would NOT have dared bring charges against that police woman if she had been of another ethnicity.

This case involves genuine racism.

Let me ask liberals this.

Do you think she MEANT to shoot this negro? Do you think she did it on purpose? If not, why should she be punished like she did? Why do we not lock up people who get into car ACCIDENTS and kill people? Because accidentally killing someone is not a crime in our country, unless of course, you're a white woman killing a negro who is fighting with the police.

Don't you love how the media paint this narrative of how wonderful this kid was? He was a teen dad, school dropout, not married, and fighting with the police, no drivers license or proof of insurance for the vehicle he was in.

So in a liberals eyes, they would call him a hero.

Last edited:

Do you think she MEANT to shoot this negro? Do you think she did it on purpose? If not, why should she be punished like she did? Why do we not lock up people who get into car ACCIDENTS and kill people? Because accidentally killing someone is not a crime in our country, unless of course, you're a white woman killing a negro who is fighting with the police.

Don't you love how the media paint this narrative of how wonderful this kid was? He was a teen dad, school dropout, not married, and fighting with the police, no drivers license or proof of insurance for the vehicle he was in.

So in a liberals eyes, they would call him a hero.
Negligence. She is highly trained not to make such mistakes. I too wish there was some way she could not be charged or lose her job, but there isn't. Your race thingy is just stupid.

Negligence. She is highly trained not to make such mistakes. I too wish there was some way she could not be charged or lose her job, but there isn't. Your race thingy is just stupid.

Then charge her with negligent homicide. Can't change the narrative after the trial. She was charged with manslaughter, and the facts ABSOLUTELY DO NOT fit manslaughter.

No, my race thing isn't stupid, my race thing is REALITY. DW's family made it all about race, so I will too.

Last edited:
When you saw the victims family testify you realize what a piece of shit he was. They are nothing but low class trash.

It is a shame that she had to go to jail for wasting that turd.

Absolutely I agree. Did you see the sister? She got arrested in court for acting out.

This low life black scum can't seem to follow the fucking rules and act like civilized human beings, none of them can.

This is satire...right?

Forum List

Back