KKK Grand Wizard guilty of firing weapon at Charlottesville protests.

And next up is sentencing. Up to ten years.

A White Supremacist Was Found Guilty Of Firing A Gun At The Unite The Right Rally In Charlottesville

I’m sure this is a travesty according to some who post here. I’ll even bet they will be along shortly complaining how unfair it is that the white guy goes to prison for this.

In a mob scene? How did he miss? Was he firing in the air? Why is this the first we are hearing of this?
We've seen videos of this before.....

A White Supremacist Was Found Guilty Of Firing A Gun At The Unite The Right Rally In Charlottesville

I’m sure this is a travesty according to some who post here. I’ll even bet they will be along shortly complaining how unfair it is that the white guy goes to prison for this.

In a mob scene? How did he miss? Was he firing in the air? Why is this the first we are hearing of this?

I haven't.

You have? SO answer the questions.

I haven't.

Yes I have seen the videos.....he fired into the ground....as he pulled his gun....it was shown quite a bit in the days and weeks after Charlottesville. Weren't you paying attention?

Actually, I stand corrected...he fired it at the crowd...I'm amazed no one was hit.

Oh, he must be a Trump supporter.

giphy.gif

The funny thing is, he couldn't get his gun to work at first......what a loser.

I haven't.

Yes I have seen the videos.....he fired into the ground....as he pulled his gun....it was shown quite a bit in the days and weeks after Charlottesville. Weren't you paying attention?

I generally don't click on video links.

So, fired into the ground. In a crowd. Certainly dangerous. 10 years?

Seems a little harsh, but considering he is ACTUALLY a real actual klansman, he likely has a record.

Yep, an immediate defense of the monster from a Trump sheep

He must be a crappy shot. If I had been the judge, I would have sentenced him to 200 hours of range time.

I missed that.

Correll It was in the news at the time. Google is your friend but fox is not.

Yep. He must be.

Sheesh.

In any event, this is most certainly not the worst of his crimes. It is the kkk after all. True that they're reeeel brave right up until they get caught but they're also brave after dark, when no one is looking.

Human garbage.
Curious... do you think all Trump supporters are like this guy?

I missed that.

Correll It was in the news at the time. Google is your friend but fox is not.
The poster is rarely off the mark in the first flight. Yes, the wizard was all over the news that I saw on the following morning. The idiot pulled his weapon, fired, then retreated. He is lucky an opponent did not draw and drill him.

Yep. He must be.

Sheesh.

In any event, this is most certainly not the worst of his crimes. It is the kkk after all. True that they're reeeel brave right up until they get caught but they're also brave after dark, when no one is looking.

Human garbage.
Curious... do you think all Trump supporters are like this guy?

That's not what you said.

Most, likely all, of this guy are trump fans.

Because trump is this guy.

Phony christian, phony patriot, kkk, nazi, alt right, fascist.

I asked a couple of questions. I hear about a Klansmen firing a gun at a riot, and my first question is, who did he shot and is the person dead.

The OP, by not mentioning a shooting victim, answered that, so I moved on to the next obvious questions.

I want to see justice done. I do not want to see someone who did not kill anyone, or even wound anyone, doing more time than the murderers he will be in prison with.

Forum List

Back