Koch brothers anti-Obamacare ad

I don't know how effective it'll be. It's not a bad piece of work, but it's boring.

The voice-over only effect is meant to make it seem somehow more serious, I'm not sure how well it'll work.

And here's the American Crossroads anti-Obamacare ad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfP6LmJiSec]Crossroads GPS: Propaganda - YouTube[/ame]

This one is just stupid.

I don't know how effective it'll be. It's not a bad piece of work, but it's boring.

The voice-over only effect is meant to make it seem somehow more serious, I'm not sure how well it'll work.

I think it's a radio ad, you get more exposure on radio for the money.

GOP Health Care Plan in two phases:

Phase 1: Don't get sick.

Phase 2: If you do get sick, die quickly.

Obamacare= Romneycare= Individual mandate = :up: Heritage Foundation

You people thought it up, the Democrats merely implemented it.

I wanted single-payer but Obama/Pelosi decided to take the moderate Republican path.

Last edited:
So far it's still legal for people and organizations to purchase air time on the air. The big question is why the Obama administration is spending about 30 million (taxpayer dollars) on ad campaigns for a law that was already passed.

I wanted single-payer but Obama/Pelosi decided to take the moderate Republican path.

Even if that was true, how would that obligate me to support it?

No Republican supported this, including the moderates, so explain to us how this is the moderate Republican path.

No Republican supported this, including the moderates, so explain to us how this is the moderate Republican path.

Duh. History refresher for you if you forgot or you're too young to have seen Hillary's HC taskforce in the 1990's. Heritage came up w/ the mandate as an alternative to Hillary's plan in the 1990's. Romney adopted it & Pelosi borrowed it from Romney. Thats where the term "Obamneycare" came from. Heritage is also where DeMint (R) recently "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service" w/ his standing filibusters :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Duh. History refresher for you if you forgot or you're too young to have seen Hillary's HC taskforce in the 1990's. Heritage came up w/ the mandate as an alternative to Hillary's plan in the 1990's. Ever heard of Heritage Foundation? :eusa_whistle: Romney adopted it & Pelosi borrowed it from Romney. Thats where the term "Obamneycare" came from. Heritage is also where DeMint (R) recently "cashed-in" on his *cough* "gov't service" w/ his standing filibusters :rolleyes:

They may use an elephant as the party symbol, but their memories are similar to that of field mice.

Even if it were true????

You support speed limits, or do you?

The Republican Speaker of the House said Obamacare is "the law of the land" as did the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. (he's a Rightie too :eusa_shhh: )

Even if it were true????

You support speed limits, or do you?

Do you have evidence that I support speed limits?

Forum List

Back