Kock Brothers Exposed...What A Bunch Of Sickos!!!

....however, they turned their lives around and went on to do great things.

Seriously, what is it with the Koch brothers that has people spitting blood? The right has no use for George Soros but I never saw this level of attention and dedication to smearing the man.

Yeah... if you consider killing and stealing from American taxpayers great.

Provide us with an example. I can with your hero Soros. Let's see what you can show us as regards the Kochs.

My Hero ? lol I'll have to take up that challenge later, I just got home from Chicago and getting ready to crash.

....however, they turned their lives around and went on to do great things.

Seriously, what is it with the Koch brothers that has people spitting blood? The right has no use for George Soros but I never saw this level of attention and dedication to smearing the man.

So? you feel the same about the seven out of ten richest members of congress, Democrats
Who you probably vote for to steal your money for their way of caring and taking care of the (poor) AS LONG as it's with OUR MONEY...... while they keep their in trust, saving, off shore, under their beds, etc

SNIP:

1.Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas) $294.21
Million

2.Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) $220.40
Million

3.Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.) $193.07
Million

4.Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.Va.) $81.63
Million

5.Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.) $76.30
Million

6.Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.) $65.91
Million

7.Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) $55.07
Million
8.Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) $52.9Million

9.Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) $45.39
Million

10.Rep. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) $44.21

from
http://www.rollcall.com/50richest/the-50-richest-members-of-congress-112th.html

Last edited:

Provide us with an example. I can with your hero Soros. Let's see what you can show us as regards the Kochs.

My Hero ? lol I'll have to take up that challenge later, I just got home from Chicago and getting ready to crash.

Oh please, if you had a scrap to back up your BSA you wouldn't need to troll through your progressive blogs looking for the latest lie they have come up with. Face it, what you stated was an outright lie.

Forum List

Back