Lakerland

Is Kevin Love and Westbrook enough to compete with super teams like Miami?
They will if they lure Lebron to LA in 2015.

BTW, Miami's not a super team this season.

We'll see how they do now that they got Beasley.

When are they going to change the name of the C's to the New England Celtics?

Miami has 4 all stars and a stacked bench, they are a super team. I don't see how Lebron goes to the Lakers, why should he?

Miami has 4 all stars and a stacked bench, they are a super team. I don't see how Lebron goes to the Lakers, why should he?

Because they want to meet Jack Nicholson?

When Kobe negotiates his last contract, and him being worth over $100 million, do you think he would take a league minimum to help sign better players and protect his legacy?

When Kobe negotiates his last contract, and him being worth over $100 million, do you think he would take a league minimum to help sign better players and protect his legacy?

When Kobe's done in 2015, do you know how far the Lakers will be under the salary cap?

I know, will he then resign for a lower amount, so the Lakers will be able to sign lots of other talent? If Kobe resigns with the Lakers it won't be $30 million a year but the Lakers will probably go $20 million a year. so if Kobe signed for less than $20 million the Lakers would have a lot of cap space and Kobe gets his legacy.

I know, will he then resign for a lower amount, so the Lakers will be able to sign lots of other talent? If Kobe resigns with the Lakers it won't be $30 million a year but the Lakers will probably go $20 million a year. so if Kobe signed for less than $20 million the Lakers would have a lot of cap space and Kobe gets his legacy.
I'm talking about when Kobe, Pau and Nash are off the team and the Lakers don't have any on those salary's to pay out anymore. They could give max contracts to Lebron and Love and still get Westbrook.

Correction: They have 3 old-stars and 1 superstar heading to LA in 2015.

New England Celtics. Has a nice ring to it, doncha think?

Ray Allen is old, Dwayne Wade and Bosh are not and neither is Lebron, if they threepeat this year and its highly likely they will those guys are not going anywhere. Why does Lebron need to go to LA? hes not Shaq he doesn't do movies or music, and he already has the world by the balls.

Ray Allen is old, Dwayne Wade and Bosh are not and neither is Lebron, if they threepeat this year and its highly likely they will those guys are not going anywhere. Why does Lebron need to go to LA? hes not Shaq he doesn't do movies or music, and he already has the world by the balls.
And just how old are D-wades knees?

And just how old are D-wades knees?

Doesn't seem to matter, they've won 2 championships with him and even if he can't play they have a well rested Ray Allen who is playing like he is 25.

Forum List

Back