Latest poll on where Trump will be president

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
The map looks like this! :biggrin:

C2lQ7BLWIAQ48CZ.jpg

And dont forget that bogus poll where Trump is around 44% approval vs 60% Obama?:laugh2:
Shouldnt it be the other way around? then again, looks like these polls are still being taken by rats

And dont forget that bogus poll where Trump is around 44% approval vs 60% Obama?:laugh2:
Shouldnt it be the other way around? then again, looks like these polls are still being taken by rats

They are polls taken by the same people who said Trump had no chance of winning.

They are polls taken by the same people who said Trump had no chance of winning.
right, taken by those who gave Hillary a 14 point lead.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

More than that!!!

View attachment 107581
remember right after Bambi won in 2008,,,then the obvious bogus polls starting coming for Obama, around 60? or more,,,,Moochelle, I think around 75% ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

More than that!!!

View attachment 107581
remember right after Bambi won in 2008,,,then the obvious bogus polls starting coming for Obama, around 60? or more,,,,Moochelle, I think around 75% ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Fake news=fake polls

Celebrate with me the transition of the old bogus hope and change to the new bogus hope and change and the first season of Reality America, it’s sure to be a terrific show.

Forum List

Back