Lawsuits against the companies that make assault rifles.

It is exactly because of us “gun nut moth frothers” that we Americans are not ruled over by you British filth. I say that that, in itself, is a better point in our favor than all the points combined that you can bring up to speak against us.
Here we go, gun nut retard number one. The British colonies that needef the French to win. Told this to thick c*** Blaylock a thousands times but his inbred heritage won't allow it to sink into the retard's head.

why did you post a link to the top of a mans head?

under that is a demand for subscription,

Here we go, gun nut retard number one. The British colonies that needef the French to win. Told this to thick c*** Blaylock a thousands times but his inbred heritage won't allow it to sink into the retard's head.
The British colonies that needef the French to win.
Needed someone to stand up to the german hessians.

But they were different, weren't they?

I'm fascinated by this. I'm not anti-guns. I'm not Kneejerk against all gun control proposals. I'm fascinated by the legal issue(s) here. This isn't really about the 2nd Amendment 'right'. The article is speaking to the responsibilities that come with freedom and commerce. This is a huge issue now regarding holding gun makers accountable.

I'm going to "

Listen to This Article​

Download New York Times Audio
Listen to this story in the New York Times Audio app on iOS.

Gun Makers and Mass Shootings

added ... link to links:

You're gonna get the raft of gun nuts screaming at you here.

Just like you, I'm not anti gun. I believe those that are suitable own and enjoy guns. I believe those that are suitable own and enjoy cars, ladders, air rifles, takeaways etc.. Just like everything in life, society just needs to help prevent the undesirables owning/using what suitable citizens use.

Take my kitchen worktop, double it, the skull of a gun nut is 15 times thicker than that, they make Neanderthals look intelligent.

And we are at least 20 times more intelligent than you.

Go figure.

Nope. It was a mod. thank you

Rather it was the Admin, el Chorizo
Odd, I ..maybe not here. :dunno:

No, it was in a paywall thread:

Last edited:
The legal issues involved go to states rights, which some people always seem all over the place with. The lawsuits aren't trying to make the manufacturing of guns verboten. The nuances and full context of these lawsuits is extremely interesting, as they touch on many issues that transcend ideology and partisan political views. Myself, I'm still trying to digest it all, as I never followed it.
It is one thing to note (correctly) that the legal issues are more than trying to outlaw guns. I agree with you on that much.

But my point is that it obviously seeks to have a social impact on (and against) gun manufacturers. The result of such suits are clearly designed to cause economic injury to those manufacturers. And the impact of that could cause them to shutter.

To accomplish these ends, the plaintiffs use our court system. That is government. And it is that which implicates our 2d Amendment.

Oddly enough, although I most often completely disagree with you on almost all matters of discussion, this time around you don’t strike me as being completely unhinged.

Quite the contrary, you could create Tasers for the home market, we just refuse to do it practically, because there's more profit in selling lethal guns that kill far more family members than bad guys.

In fact, it's much cheaper to make a Taser, with plastic housing and no machined parts than a rifle with much greater machine tolerances and rifling. There is a much greater profit in making selling a Taser than a firearm.

A rifle, or hand gun, is useful for many things other than home defense. You can hunt or practise proficiency on targets. A Taser is limited only to self defense.

Another thing about the Taser, or CED, is that they don't work in reality they way they work on TV. They don't have a long-lasting effect and they don't make a person unconscious. Once someone if effectively "tased" (which, in reality, only happens about 70% of times with trained operators, that person only loses use of muscle function while the charge is flowing through their body (5 to 7 seconds), enough time for a trained police officer to rush in a handcuff the suspect.

Once the charge has stopped, the tased person recovers muscle full muscle function and is now in pain and considerably more pissed-off than before the was tased.

And we are at least 20 times more intelligent than you.

Go figure.
If that was true, what has been previously said in gun debates would have been retained in the heads of gun nuts, and the same ole clichés would stop being blurted out. But here we are, back amongst the thick gun nuts.

Forum List

Back