Leftist douche nozzle promotes infanticide - after abortion

[
Like all progressives, Joe is a lazy coward. He wants someone else to do the heavy lifting, and then he expects them to hand the reins over to him once they've completed the work.

Hey, we did the heavy lifting.

We beat Romney.

You lose.

Socialized Medicine for all. Hooray.

Bitching impotently on the internet =/= heavy lifting.

Sure they did, loser.

Now, at the risk of trying to explain science to your dumb Bible Thumping ass, try to apply some simple logic.

Chemicals in Food Can Make You Fat - CBS News

Has human anatomy changed? No, but food has changed a lot. Foods that were healthy 50 years ago may not necessarily be healthy in 2010.

Today, according to Stephen Perrine, author of "New American Diet," we have all sorts of chemicals in our foods, pesticides, growth hormones, antibiotics, and plastic pollutants, to name a few. He says they aren't good for the environment, they aren't good for our bodies, and they also cause you to be overweight.

Perrine says certain toxins in your food can contribute to weight issues and obesity. The chemicals that disrupt the function of our hormonal system are called obesogens. Obesogens can cause heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and high cholesterol. These chemicals are found in many of the most popular foods we eat and enter our body through a variety of sources: natural compounds found in soy products, artificial hormones fed to the animals we consume, plastic pollutants in some food packaging, chemicals added to processed foods, and pesticides sprayed on our produce.

Of course, you bible thumping rubes have been trained to never question corporations.

Wall Street is your REAL God.

The world joeb admires and wants to emulate:

"Officially, North Korea’s economy is collectivist; the state owns all products, including every single crop grown within the national borders. But, as China and the Soviet Union learned, this isn’t very good at keeping people fed."

The Cannibals of North Korea

They eat their own babies. Cannibalism is rampant. Cool, huh, joe? Find a use for the spooge!

[
Like all progressives, Joe is a lazy coward. He wants someone else to do the heavy lifting, and then he expects them to hand the reins over to him once they've completed the work.

We beat Romney.

You lose.

Hey, how's President Romney doing?

Oh, that's right. We went out and beat him. Proud of the work I did.

Prouder of the fact I helped take down that POS Joe Walsh in my district.

I

I has worked before. It works now, guy. You walk up to CANADA, and guess what, they have socialized medicine, the government pays for it, and you know what.

They spend a lot less than we do.
They live longer.
Less of their babies die in infancy.
People are not bankrupted by a medical crisis.

Japan, the UK, Germany, Italy, all have single payer, universal health care of some sort.
You walk up to Canada and you'll pass the Canadians coming down here for health care.

Actually, what I see are Americans going up to Canada to get affordable prescription medicines.
As you've amply demonstrated in this thread, you see only what you want to see.

You even stupidly referred to the Journal of the American Medical Association as "fundy propaganda".

Retard.
Even this undesirable.

The former Alaska governor and current media favorite told an audience in Calgary on Saturday that her family had sneaked to Canada when she was growing up to take advantage of the universal healthcare system.

She described in a somewhat fishy story hopping the border one time when her brother injured himself, according to the Canadian Press.

"Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for healthcare that we would receive in Whitehorse," she told the crowd.

"I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing, and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting healthcare from Canada?"

Sarah Palin says her family once went to Canada for healthcare - latimes.com

Hmmmm.... I think that crowd is heading in the wrong direction.
You don't think at all.

The world joeb admires and wants to emulate:

"Officially, North Korea’s economy is collectivist; the state owns all products, including every single crop grown within the national borders. But, as China and the Soviet Union learned, this isn’t very good at keeping people fed."

The Cannibals of North Korea

They eat their own babies. Cannibalism is rampant. Cool, huh, joe? Find a use for the spooge!

Yes, we are very good at punishing North Korea for not admitting we were right.

Even this undesirable.

The former Alaska governor and current media favorite told an audience in Calgary on Saturday that her family had sneaked to Canada when she was growing up to take advantage of the universal healthcare system.

She described in a somewhat fishy story hopping the border one time when her brother injured himself, according to the Canadian Press.

"Believe it or not -- this was in the '60s -- we used to hustle on over the border for healthcare that we would receive in Whitehorse," she told the crowd.

"I remember my brother, he burned his ankle in some little kid accident thing, and my parents had to put him on a train and rush him over to Whitehorse and I think, isn't that kind of ironic now. Zooming over the border, getting healthcare from Canada?"

You don't think at all.

So if our health care system was so awesome, why did the White Trash of Wassilla have to go to Canada for health care?

We beat Romney.

You lose.

Typical progressive: Take credit for something someone else did.

You posted on the internet. You can call it "raising awareness" all you want, but in reality, you just posted on the internet, Skippy.

Even this undesirable.

You don't think at all.

So if our health care system was so awesome, why did the White Trash of Wassilla have to go to Canada for health care?
Dunno. You'll have to ask her.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, if Canada's health care system is so awesome, why don't you move there?

Actually, Cuba would be more suitable for you.

You walk up to Canada and you'll pass the Canadians coming down here for health care.

Actually, what I see are Americans going up to Canada to get affordable prescription medicines.
As you've amply demonstrated in this thread, you see only what you want to see.

You even stupidly referred to the Journal of the American Medical Association as "fundy propaganda".

Retard.
Even this undesirable.

You don't think at all.

Troll.jpg

Realize that you are the one feeding him :D

Notice how the left uses clever word changes. Global Warming becomes climate change, and infanticide becomes after birth abortion. Hell, why don't we just act like Spartans and through babies who don't score enough points over a cliff?
FCJG300-0003.jpg

To advocate killing an innocent like that, and after birth, no less!!!

Fucking pigs...

Last edited:

Typical progressive: Take credit for something someone else did.

You posted on the internet. You can call it "raising awareness" all you want, but in reality, you just posted on the internet, Skippy.

Uh, no, did a lot more than that. SPend a good number of hours working against Joe Walsh in the last election.

Also, helped get the president re-elected.

So here you are whining about Obama all day, and all I can say is, "you're welcome!"

You don't think at all.

Dunno. You'll have to ask her.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, if Canada's health care system is so awesome, why don't you move there?

Actually, Cuba would be more suitable for you.

actually, so Latin American rathole wehre all the peasents live in slums would be more suitable to you.

But you'd be too dumb to realize you're a peasent.

Forum List

Back