Leftist terrorists attacked Elon Musk's family in Los Angeles on Tuesday

You find a single post of mine in which I have advocated violence against anyone, by either myself or another member and I've been here over 10 years over 19,000 posts. Go ahead. Even though I've had plenty of reasons to be angry and resentful.
No, I won't even try. And no, you have not been given any reason to become violent. No, you have no reason to think that violent behaviour is justified! No, you don't have plenty of reasons!

You have a mental issue concerning police that you refuse to deal with.
Tell me about the crime you committed that set it all off in your mind.

In private if you prefer?

They were not riots! The majority were peaceful protests. Only a very few went violent and of that few, the violence was initiated by the local police. Don't even try to frame this into something it wasn't.
You're mentally ill.

Considering the lengths some have gone to destroy me, I have no doubt they would try and frame me, as one of the Creepy Ones suggested years ago. How disgusting is it that a man has to fear that in his own country?
I accept that you believe that some people are going to great lengths to destroy you..

I accept that you are living in fear.

I accept that you believe that 'some' are trying to frame you for something that you don't specify.

I accept that you believe that some people are going to great lengths to destroy you..

I accept that you are living in fear.

I accept that you believe that 'some' are trying to frame you for something that you don't specify.

You think after 20 years and multiple corporate jobs this would be but a "gut feeling" or delusional feeling of persecution? This isn't perception it's reality. Canada lying to the Americans sealed their lies for the benefit of other countries to now see, understand and assess for themselves.

There is no need for me to be too specific on here, I save that for those who need to know. Needless to say, I know far more than they expected me to know. Maybe they should have taken the advice given to them and allowed me my Right to Self Determination and freedom to contribute to my dreams and by residual effect Canada economy. Abusers can't allow that...therein lies the million dollar question which I have asked allies to consider, "why"? It's most incriminating for them not me.

From the RCMP on down they know it too, that's the spooky part and they absolutely despise me for it.

The same characteristics that have driven men to fight authoritarians and human right abusers on foreign soil are the same characteristics they want to emasculate out of citizens domestically. Odd...

No, I won't even try. And no, you have not been given any reason to become violent. No, you have no reason to think that violent behaviour is justified! No, you don't have plenty of reasons!

You have a mental issue concerning police that you refuse to deal with.
Tell me about the crime you committed that set it all off in your mind.

In private if you prefer?

I didn't commit a crime, but I knew of plenty that they did who are currently police and I'm well aware of a the vast number covert cretins in our economy who are causing harm domestically and to foreign corporations here, and/or, tampering with the lives of citizens quietly in government positions.

REALLY bad news when America is fighting Russian/Chinese expansion and they will favour like-minded partners, such as in AUSUK. Not even the pleading from PM Johnson could pull the strings to have the British Crown Jewel called Canada invited to the party.

Do me a favor and STFU.
FB_IMG_1663108632684.jpg

I didn't commit a crime, but I knew of plenty that they did who are currently police and I'm well aware of a the vast number covert cretins in our economy who are causing harm domestically and to foreign corporations here, and/or, tampering with the lives of citizens quietly in government positions.
We can talk about the crimes you contend 'they' committed. What crime did 'they' commit against you?
REALLY bad news when America is fighting Russian/Chinese expansion and they will favour like-minded partners, such as in AUSUK. Not even the pleading from PM Johnson could pull the strings to have the British Crown Jewel called Canada invited to the party.
I really don't understand what you've said? Who is 'they' who will favour likeminded partners?

What do you mean about Canada being not invited to 'some' party?

We can talk about the crimes you contend 'they' committed. What crime did 'they' commit against you?

I really don't understand what you've said? Who is 'they' who will favour likeminded partners?

What do you mean about Canada being not invited to 'some' party?

This is the extent I will speak on these matters today. I now go enjoy the freezing rain and impending snowfall I must shovel (we can't afford to fix our snow blower).

This is the extent I will speak on these matters today. I now go enjoy the freezing rain and impending snowfall I must shovel (we can't afford to fix our snow blower).
We'll talk about it some other time when it's important to you.

But you can't just keep on casually maintaining that some 'they' are trying to destroy your life, without being more specific.

The freezing rain and impending snowfall aren't attacks on your person, as I'm sure you must understand.

We'll talk about it some other time when it's important to you.

But you can't just keep on casually maintaining that some 'they' are trying to destroy your life, without being more specific.

The freezing rain and impending snowfall aren't attacks on your person, as I'm sure you must understand.

lol, I'm under no illusions about what your motive might be nor any obligation to speak more specifically.

I will type publicly in the interest of truth and transparency. Providing enough to let those who abuse me know that people are aware of the vast extent of human right abuses against me while privately giving specifics and blowing the whistle to ensure other nations are fully aware of what they are dealing with in Canada.

Perhaps there will be consequences and accountability for Canadas lies from other nations. Accountability that my own country has not afforded me.

Forum List

Back