legalized rioting

Actually, most current voters are conservative. The reason why the D's are interested in increasing Illegal Immigration is to import new voters that will support their bullshit.
Go beat up your strawman somewhere else.

No one is "interested in increasing illegal immigration".

Stop fucking lying

I am.
The only way we can keep paying off Social Security is if we greatly increase the number of workers paying in.
Immigration has always been one of the key ingredients to the success of he US.

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

The D's have already said they want to give millions of Illegals the vote, admit Leftard areas like DC and Puerto Rico as "states", and pack the Supreme Court with extremists. Its going to be sort of pointless for the GOP to spend money against those kinds of odds.

Yes, It's difficult when the vast majority of voters oppose the crap your party has been doing. Perhaps you should consider policies that help more than just the rich and religious nuts.

Actually, most current voters are conservative. The reason why the D's are interested in increasing Illegal Immigration is to import new voters that will support their bullshit.

If most voters are conservative, then why did they all vote for Biden?

They didn't. The count was bogus.

I know that the Lame Stream Media didn't cover it, but read the evidence and learn something.

You still believe the Trump lies, don't you?

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

You sure have a poor memory, it wasn't long ago when the democrats lost all three branches in 5 years time.

I'm replying to the OP, not reciting the history of the republic. Thank you.

If most voters are conservative, then why did they all vote for Biden?

The vote actually was pretty close.
The reason Biden won is that a lot of conservatives voted for Biden and a lot of conservatives did not vote for Trump.

You sure have a poor memory, it wasn't long ago when the democrats lost all three branches in 5 years time.

Your hypocrisy is noted, since it is very relevant to the recent events, it was actually 4 years time, thus quite fast in the other direction.

:rolleyes:

Well with the dems creating fraudulent votes--its kinda hard to win elections.

Your hypocrisy is noted, since it is very relevant to the recent events, it was actually 4 years time, thus quite fast in the other direction.

My hypocrisy? For replying to the OP about the Democrats recent election? Ok. You take it and go.

Actually the OP should have said the republicans lost the house, the senate and the presidency, in two years and 17 days.

The reason Biden won is that a lot of conservatives voted for Biden and a lot of conservatives did not vote for Trump.
It wasn't that close. You have to measure it on a national basis, not just in the battleground states. A mandate comes from having a majority of the people behind you, not from the electoral vote count.

Actually the OP should have said the republicans lost the house, the senate and the presidency, in two years and 17 days.

Give credit where credit is due. Trump lost all that for them. All they had to do was follow his lead.

It wasn't that close. You have to measure it on a national basis, not just in the battleground states. A mandate comes from having a majority of the people behind you, not from the electoral vote count.

Sleepy Joe , I guess, has a mandate to take a nap. Because that's about all he did during his campaign.

Agree, 7 million votes is pretty steep in our modern elections. Outside of Obama in 2008 you'd have to go all the way back to 1988 where the winner got a higher percentage than Biden.

Ok, Democrats practically destroyed the 2 party system. Communism is a one party system. This is what we have come too.

Just because you guys lost doesn't mean we have a one party system.

Pointless melodrama is a poor substitute for good governance. And it was your shit governance that lost you the house, the senate and the presidency.

Do better. Or continue to fetishize failure.

My hypocrisy? For replying to the OP about the Democrats recent election? Ok. You take it and go.

I didn't dispute your post about the take over of all three branches by the democrats, I was responding to your rank partisan statement about the Republicans being kicked in the nuts, therefore I had to remind you of a similar pattern in the opposite....

That "history of the republic" was between 8 to 4 years ago...., you are too partisan to handle this rationally, thus explains your childish replies.

Sleepy Joe , I guess, has a mandate to take a nap. Because that's about all he did during his campaign.

Imagine how much worse Trump would have lost if Joe had really worked at it.

The OP (with modifications)

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years and 17 days so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

Ok, Democrats practically destroyed the 2 party system. Communism is a one party system. This is what we have come too.

Just because you guys lost doesn't mean we have a one party system.

Pointless melodrama is a poor substitute for good governance. And it was your shit governance that lost you the house, the senate and the presidency.

Do better. Or continue to fetishize failure.

I plan to protest and criticize Sleepy Joe every step of the way. That's how to "do better", work hard to make him fail.

The OP (with modifications)

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years and 17 days so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

In the party of 'personal responsibility', its *always* someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back