legalized rioting

Ok, Democrats practically destroyed the 2 party system. Communism is a one party system. This is what we have come too.

Just because you guys lost doesn't mean we have a one party system.

Pointless melodrama is a poor substitute for good governance. And it was your shit governance that lost you the house, the senate and the presidency.

Do better. Or continue to fetishize failure.

I plan to protest and criticize Sleepy Joe every step of the way. That's how to "do better", work hard to make him fail.

And this, ladies and gentlemen...is what passes for leadership among conservatives.

No wonder you lost the house, the senate and the presidency.

Ok, Democrats practically destroyed the 2 party system. Communism is a one party system. This is what we have come too.

Pointless melodrama is a poor substitute for good governance. And it was your shit governance that lost you the house, the senate and the presidency.

I plan to protest and criticize Sleepy Joe every step of the way. That's how to "do better", work hard to make him fail.

From what I can tell, You have been criticizing Joe every day for quite a while. You think you will be any more effective now? You sucked at it till now.

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

You sure have a poor memory, it wasn't long ago when the democrats lost all three branches in 5 years time.

I'm replying to the OP, not reciting the history of the republic. Thank you.

Your hypocrisy is noted, since it is very relevant to the recent events, it was actually 4 years time, thus quite fast in the other direction.

:rolleyes:

My hypocrisy? For replying to the OP about the Democrats recent election? Ok. You take it and go.

I didn't dispute your post about the take over of all three branches by the democrats, I was responding to your rank partisan statement about the Republicans being kicked in the nuts, therefore I had to remind you of a similar pattern in the opposite....

For starters I didn't mention all three branches of government and it appears you missed the "rank partisan statement" made by the OP so I'm not really sure you have a point here.

That "history of the republic" was between 8 to 4 years ago...., you are too partisan to handle this rationally, thus explains your childish replies.

This thread appears to be about the last election so that's what I'm responding to. I'm not sure what your problem is outside of just being generally butt hurt and I'm enjoying it.

And this, ladies and gentlemen...is what passes for leadership among conservatives.

The Republicans don't have to "lead", they lost. The idea is to rip down the opposition, so that the people are looking for something better next election. If the GOP were to try and build up the D's risky schemes, it would be self defeating. First, it won't work. And second, the voters will think that the GOP is in favor of men in dresses, high taxes, or whatever other bullshit the D's are passing.

From what I can tell, You have been criticizing Joe every day for quite a while. You think you will be any more effective now? You sucked at it till now.

Joe hasn't been in charge. Once he is inaugurated, and he can start getting blamed for people dying, losing jobs, molesting children, etc., criticism will be more effective.

The Republicans don't have to "lead", they lost. The idea is to rip down the opposition, so that the people are looking for something better next election. If the GOP were to try and build up the D's risky schemes, it would be self defeating. First, it won't work. And second, the voters will think that the GOP is in favor of men in dresses, high taxes, or whatever other bullshit the D's are passing.

Great slogan for 2022 and beyond. "We're the GOP, we don't have to lead."

They didn't do much leading when they won. As demonstrated by the hundreds of thousands of dead, the damaged economy and Capitol building being sacked by seditionists.

They are a party without a brand, a platform, or a fucking clue. At this point, what are they?

They grabbed family values by the pussy, wiped their ass with the constitution, exploded the deficit, humiliated our nation internationally, ceded international leadership to China and Russia, embraced wild and inept corruption with open arms, failed 360,000 dead Americans and counting, wallowed in endless conspiracies like pigs in mud, tanked the economy, and whined about how any bad thing that happened was someone else's fault for 4 years.

At this point the only unifying ideologies among conservatives are 'flat earth' conspiracy batshit.......and white victimhood.

Tinfoil and 8-ball gags aren't a great look.

Last edited:

Joe hasn't been in charge. Once he is inaugurated, and he can start getting blamed for people dying, losing jobs, molesting children, etc., criticism will be more effective.

You really believe all that crazy right wing rhetoric, don't you? Let me know how that works out for you.

They are a party without a brand, a platform, or a fucking clue. At this point, what are they?

They grabbed family values by the pussy, wiped their ass with the constitution, exploded the deficit, humiliated our nation internationally, ceded international leadership to China and Russia, embraced wild and inept corruption with open arms, wallowed in endless conspiracies like pigs in mud, and whined about how any bad thing that happened was someone else's fault for 4 years.

At this point the only unifying ideologies among conservatives are 'flat earth' conspiracy batshit.......and white victimhood.

They seem to pull that look off better than I thought they could.

They grabbed family values by the pussy, wiped their ass with the constitution, exploded the deficit, humiliated our nation internationally, ceded international leadership to China and Russia, embraced wild and inept corruption with open arms, wallowed in endless conspiracies like pigs in mud, and whined about how any bad thing that happened was someone else's fault for 4 years.

Sadly, they'll be competitive in 2022. Unless they break up.

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

Democrats stole two elections, they destroyed American democracy.

And now we are supposed to take it seriously that these people are concerned about health of democracy when Americans defend... no not democracy... AMERICANISM... by storming the capitol.

It's a joke onto itself.

And even if you don't believe that the election was stolen, the total failure to investigate the matter is in itself, the destruction of "democracy". Not that the founders even believed in the universal system where every idiot gets to vote anyway.

And now we are supposed to take it seriously that these people are concerned about health of democracy when Americans defend... no not democracy... AMERICANISM... by storming the capitol.

It's a joke onto itself.

And even if you don't believe that the election was stolen, the total failure to investigate the matter is in itself, the destruction of "democracy". Not that the founders even believed in the universal system where every idiot gets to vote anyway.

Bullshit. There is no obligation to investigate anything if there is no credible reason shown to investigate..

In 2022 the House and Senate flip back to the GOP...

In 2024 Harris loses...

In 2024 you and all of you doom and gloom crowd will decree that America is saved again and the left will cry that America is ran by fascist Hitler types...

It's a joke onto itself.

Trump conceded and threw the insurrectionists under the bus while doing it. What do you think of your cowardly god-emperor now?

It's a joke onto itself.

Bullshit. There is no obligation to investigate anything if there is no credible reason shown to investigate..

Norman is a sycophantic moron who latched onto to Trump with every ounce of his worthless life. He most likely was nothing more than an empty vessel now full of Trump bile and poison. He's a dead ender.

Both republican and democratic parties are pretty bad and have been so, may be forever.
But communism is never a one party system.
The USSR was a one party system, but it was Stalinist, never remotely communist.
Marxist have murdered millions of people and enslaved even more.
That is what you are supporting.

It's a joke onto itself.

Norman is a sycophantic moron who latched onto to Trump with every ounce of his worthless life. He most likely was nothing more than an empty vessel now full of Trump bile and poison. He's a dead ender.

So many trumpsters are exactly the same.

Forum List

Back