legalized rioting

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"

Democrats stole two elections, they destroyed American democracy.

And now we are supposed to take it seriously that these people are concerned about health of democracy when Americans defend... no not democracy... AMERICANISM... by storming the capitol.

It's a joke onto itself.

And even if you don't believe that the election was stolen, the total failure to investigate the matter is in itself, the destruction of "democracy". Not that the founders even believed in the universal system where every idiot gets to vote anyway.

Bullshit. There is no obligation to investigate anything if there is no credible reason shown to investigate..

Norman is a sycophantic moron who latched onto to Trump with every ounce of his worthless life. He most likely was nothing more than an empty vessel now full of Trump bile and poison. He's a dead ender.

So many trumpsters are exactly the same.

True.

I see, the Republicans got kicked in the nuts so hard they lost the senate, house and presidency in two years so it's the Democrats fault for destroying the two party system and for good measure "communism"
Really. In your vast experince did you actually look at the facts? Just a suggestion. Every Democratic run city has become a one party machine and has/or is in the midst of becoming a crime ridden shit hole run by elites.

Really. In your vast experince did you actually look at the facts? Just a suggestion. Every Democratic run city has become a one party machine and has/or is in the midst of becoming a crime ridden shit hole run by elites.

Almost every major city is ran by Democrats.

What does that have to do with the Republicans losing the house, senate and presidency in two years?

What does that have to do with the Republicans losing the house, senate and presidency in two years?
I used to be a Democrat. They pander to the worst, the lowest of the lowest common denominator. THAT is why I left them, they have become despicable manipulative weasels. and you guys can't see that. The "democrats" are little better than the mob, they are just petty grifters its just a scam or racket to them. You and people like you swallow their BS hook line and sinker...you and those that voted for dems, you need to wake up and scrutinize ALL the facts.

I used to be a Democrat. They pander to the worst, the lowest of the lowest common denominator. THAT is why I left them, they have become despicable manipulative weasels. and you guys can't see that. The "democrats" are little better than the mob, they are just petty grifters its just a scam or racket to them. You and people like you swallow their BS hook line and sinker...

Yes, I'm familiar with your backstory and I believe I told you then it doesn't matter.

How much money have you donated to Trump's freedumb election recount scam?

Last edited:
Ok, Democrats practically destroyed the 2 party system. Communism is a one party system. This is what we have come too.

Sniff, sniff ... oh, it's your post I smell. Total bullshit. The RED SCARE which you hope to revive kicked the bucket decades ago. It's time to grow up, stop lying and stop posting last centuries propaganda. Today, the RED SCARE is nothing more than a BIG LIE, echoed by people like you.

I used to be a Democrat. They pander to the worst, the lowest of the lowest common denominator. THAT is why I left them, they have become despicable manipulative weasels. and you guys can't see that. The "democrats" are little better than the mob, they are just petty grifters its just a scam or racket to them. You and people like you swallow their BS hook line and sinker...

Yes, I've familiar with your backstory and I believe I told you then it doesn't matter.

I like that. Its digressing in a condescending way. Put me in the catbird seat. I voted for every democratic nominee since 1979. When I went to party caucuses and meetings where part leaders tell US what the problems ARE, who the candidates ARE...Then was I was shocked into reality. That isn't how democratic process works. I saw how the party was corrupted and how it evolved into this current monstrosity. It panders it seems more like some racket or for profit scheme than a party, and this comes from an insider. Just saying.

Yes, I've familiar with your backstory and I believe I told you then it doesn't matter.

I like that. Its digressing in a condescending way. Put me in the catbird seat. I voted for every democratic nominee since 1979. When I went to party caucuses and meetings where part leaders tell US what the problems ARE, who the candidates ARE...Then was I was shocked into reality. That isn't how democratic process works. I saw how the party was corrupted and how it evolved into this current monstrosity. It panders it seems more like some racket or for profit scheme than a party, and this comes from an insider. Just saying.

Neat.

You said the Democrats are a scam and a racket so in my own way I'm asking you what your thoughts are on Trump's misleading attempts to gain money by pretending donations to him are going to a recount effort when they are almost entirely not. Or when he pretended to raise money for the Georgia runoff but kept for his own purposes.

I mean if you want to talk about scams we could get into Trump U and you knew about that before the first election.

So the problems iterated by 'party leaders'(?) are their problems (and not yours), and who the candidates are (and they are not yours); tjus, you got pissed off and decided to move to the other side. How much different was the other side? Did Donald Trump ask anyone what the problems are, and who they should be voted for? Trump seems to be worse than any Democratic leader in 1979.

I voted for Anderson in 1980, not because President Carter told me what the problems then were (they were obvious to me), but because I suffered through Ronald Reagan as Governor and knew Carter was not going to win.

Why did the Democrats win the election? People are fucking idiots? PT Barnum would have loved this crowd of rubes, Democrats burnt and destroy for months over false and misleading media feeding race hysteria. I despise the media and the media now. For instance take...Geo. Floydd. "I cant breath" guy? He was in the midst of fentanyl overdose, the FUCKING COPS had nothing to do with it...The media and the democrats push false narratives. They lie and apparently, a lot of people believe their lies. So here we are, the Democrats win. Dumb gullible people think they won something.
1610158804357.png

Why did the Democrats win the election? People are fucking idiots? PT Barnum would have loved this crowd of rubes, Democrats burnt and destroy for months over false and misleading media feeding race hysteria. I despise the media and the media now. For instance take...Geo. Floydd. "I cant breath" guy? He was in the midst of fentanyl overdose, the FUCKING COPS had nothing to do with it...The media and the democrats push false narratives. They lie and apparently, a lot of people believe their lies. So here we are, the Democrats win. Dumb gullible people think they won something.
View attachment 439720

Wow, what a crock of bullshit. If anyone is dishonest and stupid, it is you!

Forum List

Back