Let The Healing Begin

Donald Trump evidently believes he can bring Americans together by beating more protesters.

This is a social test. They are trying to determine how well Trump can activate the paternally carried racist gene in white males and by association white females. I hope Trump gets the GOP nod. Its going to be amazing to see if my theory is true and 85% plus whites vote for him.

Donald Trump evidently believes he can bring Americans together by beating more protesters.

This is a social test. They are trying to determine how well Trump can activate the paternally carried racist gene in white males and by association white females. I hope Trump gets the GOP nod. Its going to be amazing to see if my theory is true and 85% plus whites vote for him.

Did you conduct your own comprehensive survey to substantiate the results of your study? No doubt 85% of the white respondents you surveyed answered your queries with " Get off my lawn ******."

Did you conduct your own comprehensive survey to substantiate the results of your study? No doubt 85% of the white respondents you surveyed answered your queries with " Get off my lawn ******."

No I didnt use a survey. Thats why I said it was a theory. If I had done a survery I know not even one white respondent would have said anything like that to my face. They only do that on the internet. In person they just turn red and fade to a mottled pink when they get angry.

NO healing until the beatings over and it ain't over.
More good reasons for people to take Donald Trump seriously.
You are suggesting or assuming the fight is over. Well that is not your call moron. It's just starting and if you can't handle it put your tennis shoes on and start running.
Hey.....fucking lunatic, consult your doctor about an adjustment to the dosage. You are rapidly decompensating into complete incoherency.
F#ck you, you islamic homo punk. YOU celebrate the removal of free speech and the right to gather in public you ass licking scuzz ball.

Like all the left wingers here, if you scratch him, underneath you'll find a Stalinist.

Last edited:

If 85% of whites vote for him, he wins.

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Good luck with that :rolleyes:

Wasn't bri's theory - it was Asclepias.

He is seeking to justify his racism by projecting it in others.

Yo, Trump has his right to Free Speech, if the Radical, bought and paid for idiots wish to protest? Outside is the place to do it!!!

"GTP"

Do you not see the irony in that anti-free speech statement you made?

Free speech does not belong anywhere and should be practiced wherever possible. That does not, of course, stop those protesters from experiencing the CONSEQUENCES of their actions.

Trump is dogshit.....his followers are dumber than dogshit.

Yo, look in a mirror? You`ve been there? You should know!

"GTP"
View attachment 66974
Trump is fascist pig, and you're just a little piglet. Trump evidently likes violent rallies.....I'd say he's about to get more than he bargained for. You can expect protests like this where ever Trump goes from now on.
That would be a big boost to the Trump campaign.

It is interesting that Trump is attacked for his rhetoric and Trump defends himself by saying that protesters were violent and needed to be addressed in the inflammatory manner that he used. Those protests were non-violent as far as I can tell and this would look really bad on Trump for essentially lying.

Then they had to fuck it up by threatening violence and basically giving Trump the cover that he wants. Idiots.

He believes he can bring white Christians together by propagating bigotry and hate toward Muslims, immigrants, and Hispanics.

Trump has a real talent for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

Yes he does, and that's what the Democrats are worried about; losing voters to Trump this election.

Yo, Trump has his right to Free Speech, if the Radical, bought and paid for idiots wish to protest? Outside is the place to do it!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 66970

Free speech doesn't really work for everyone. You for example.....you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion. Begs the question: Why do Trump followers all seem to be so incredibly dull witted? Are they all really this stupid? Or are they just pretending? It doesn't seem possible that there could be so many slow dumbfucks in such a large constituency.

I was thinking the same thing about Hillary. She comes with more baggage than an airport, under FBI investigation with a likely indictment recommendation, has conversations with dead people, and even hallucinates that people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes. Yet she's the front runner and likely candidate for the Democrat party.

He believes he can bring white Christians together by propagating bigotry and hate toward Muslims, immigrants, and Hispanics.

Yes he does, and that's what the Democrats are worried about; losing voters to Trump this election.

Uh huh, and yet more than half the Republicans aren't voting for Trump.

All they have to do is be there for the general. Trump will do fine in the primaries and in fact, is responsible for drawing record turnouts.

All they have to do is be there for the general. Trump will do fine in the primaries and in fact, is responsible for drawing record turnouts.

Is that what your comprehensive demographic research tells you?

"GTP"
View attachment 66970

Free speech doesn't really work for everyone. You for example.....you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion. Begs the question: Why do Trump followers all seem to be so incredibly dull witted? Are they all really this stupid? Or are they just pretending? It doesn't seem possible that there could be so many slow dumbfucks in such a large constituency.

I was thinking the same thing about Hillary. She comes with more baggage than an airport, under FBI investigation with a likely indictment recommendation, has conversations with dead people, and even hallucinates that people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes. Yet she's the front runner and likely candidate for the Democrat party.

I agree, only completely dishonest and incredibly stupid people would vote for Clinton or Trump.

I know that. Thats why its going to be amazing to see what happens. if he loses I will have to revise my theory as to the amount of racist whites in this country.

I know that. Thats why its going to be amazing to see what happens.

Besides your ill considered opinions, you know jack shit.

Forum List

Back