Let The Healing Begin

Donald Trump evidently believes he can bring Americans together by beating more protesters.

He believes he can bring white Christians together by propagating bigotry and hate toward Muslims, immigrants, and Hispanics.

Trump has a real talent for appealing to the lowest common denominators.

Yes he does, and that's what the Democrats are worried about; losing voters to Trump this election.

Uh huh, and yet more than half the Republicans aren't voting for Trump.

Is that what your comprehensive demographic research tells you?

Donald Trump evidently believes he can bring Americans together by beating more protesters.

This is a social test. They are trying to determine how well Trump can activate the paternally carried racist gene in white males and by association white females. I hope Trump gets the GOP nod. Its going to be amazing to see if my theory is true and 85% plus whites vote for him.

If 85% of whites vote for him, he wins.

I know that. Thats why its going to be amazing to see what happens.

Besides your ill considered opinions, you know jack shit.

This is a social test. They are trying to determine how well Trump can activate the paternally carried racist gene in white males and by association white females. I hope Trump gets the GOP nod. Its going to be amazing to see if my theory is true and 85% plus whites vote for him.

If that makes you feel more manly to say that I will allow it.

He believes he can bring white Christians together by propagating bigotry and hate toward Muslims, immigrants, and Hispanics.

Yes he does, and that's what the Democrats are worried about; losing voters to Trump this election.

Would you care to dispute commonly available information? Or is this going to be like all your other completely ineffectual rebuttals?

Since you like generic characterizations so much how about this one.......black folks voting for Hilary instead of Sanders will be responsible for electing Donald Trump to be President. Do you like that one?

Since you like generic characterizations so much how about this one.......black folks voting for Hilary instead of Sanders will be responsible for electing Donald Trump to be President. Do you like that one?
Not that I really care but I dont know many Blacks that are going to be voting for Hilary. Sanders seems to have the vote of the Black people I know. If Trump gets elected it wont stop anything I do. The only thing that may happen is some white boy gets brave enough to speak his mind to me in real life and gets knocked out.

Not that I really care but I dont know many Blacks that are going to be voting for Hilary. Sanders seems to have the vote of the Black people I know. If Trump gets elected it wont stop anything I do. The only thing that may happen is some white boy gets brave enough to speak his mind to me in real life and gets knocked out.

Your personal anecdotes are all very interesting I'm sure. But you evidently haven't been paying attention to the primary election results.

Would you care to dispute commonly available information? Or is this going to be like all your other completely ineffectual rebuttals?

Well, what's to dispute? You haven't, as usual, provided anything except your opinions oh great bloviator.

Are you admitting to committing a crime?

Your personal anecdotes are all very interesting I'm sure. But you evidently haven't been paying attention to the primary election results.
I havent really paid attention because like I mentioned it wont change what I do a bit no matter who is elected. Basically I operate as if David Duke is the POTUS. I teach my people to succeed regardless.

Well, what's to dispute? You haven't, as usual, provided anything except your opinions oh great bloviator.
Another one who hasn't been paying attention to the primary election results.

Are you admitting to committing a crime?
Yes. Why do you ask?

I havent really paid attention because like I mentioned it wont change what I do a bit no matter who is elected. Basically I operate as if David Duke is the POTUS. I teach my people to succeed regardless.
So in other words: Your opinions are all as stupid and superficial as any Trump follower, you have no idea what you believe or why because you don't actually know anything. Your views are evidently based on a lack of information.

Yo, Trump has his right to Free Speech, if the Radical, bought and paid for idiots wish to protest? Outside is the place to do it!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 66970

Free speech doesn't really work for everyone. You for example.....you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion. Begs the question: Why do Trump followers all seem to be so incredibly dull witted? Are they all really this stupid? Or are they just pretending? It doesn't seem possible that there could be so many slow dumbfucks in such a large constituency.

I was thinking the same thing about Hillary. She comes with more baggage than an airport, under FBI investigation with a likely indictment recommendation, has conversations with dead people, and even hallucinates that people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes. Yet she's the front runner and likely candidate for the Democrat party.

I agree, only completely dishonest and incredibly stupid people would vote for Clinton or Trump.

Really? So who are you voting for if it comes down to Trump and Hilarious?

So in other words: Your opinions are all as stupid and superficial as any Trump follower, you have no idea what you believe or why because you don't actually know anything. Your views are evidently based on a lack of information.
Yes all opinions are superficial. That why they call them opinions and not facts. An opinion is an idea of what I believe. Did you get an education or are you just talking off the top of your head because you are emotional?

Yo, Trump has his right to Free Speech, if the Radical, bought and paid for idiots wish to protest? Outside is the place to do it!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 66970

Free speech doesn't really work for everyone. You for example.....you're too fucking stupid to have an opinion. Begs the question: Why do Trump followers all seem to be so incredibly dull witted? Are they all really this stupid? Or are they just pretending? It doesn't seem possible that there could be so many slow dumbfucks in such a large constituency.

I was thinking the same thing about Hillary. She comes with more baggage than an airport, under FBI investigation with a likely indictment recommendation, has conversations with dead people, and even hallucinates that people are shooting at her when she gets off of planes. Yet she's the front runner and likely candidate for the Democrat party.

I agree, only completely dishonest and incredibly stupid people would vote for Clinton or Trump.

If it comes down to a choice between dogshit and horseshit I'll vote third party or a write in candidate.

Yes all opinions are superficial. That why they call them opinions and not facts. An opinion is an idea of what I believe. Did you get an education or are you just talking off the top of your head because you are emotional?
Wrong again. Your opinions are based on nothing, some people's opinions are based on deductive reasoning derived from observable evidence.

NO healing until the beatings over and it ain't over.

Which I why I cannot support trump. Because until he and the rest of the left are defeated by liberty loving constitutionalists, we will be subject to beatings

"GTP"
View attachment 66970

If it comes down to a choice between dogshit and horseshit I'll vote third party or a write in candidate.

And you'll accomplish what, exactly??

Wrong again. Your opinions are based on nothing, some people's opinions are based on deductive reasoning derived from observable evidence.
My opinions are based on facts and my own personal observations. I know that angers or hurts you but such is life.

And you'll accomplish what, exactly??
I'll be exercising my constitutionally guaranteed rights. How about you?

Forum List

Back