Let's Be Honest: Opposition to Religious Freedom Laws Is Based on Anti-Religious Hate and Bigotry

Yet girls the age of ten could legally marry in the USA up to the era of Women Suffrage....Our ancestors must of liked the little girls Yet it was not considered deviant or immoral.....

Are you going to deal with the point or keep ducking it? You avoided the point and made a dubious comparison.

One, as a student of American history, I doubt you could find more than a small handful of cases of 10-year-old girls getting married in nineteenth-century America, and I'd bet good money that none of them married 50- or 60-year-old men.

Two, we're not talking about nineteenth-century America. We're talking today, now. Heck, why not point out that "gay rights" and "gay marriage" were common in the post-Augustus Roman Empire? (Because widespread homosexuality clearly wreaked havoc on Roman moral values and family life?)

Stupid thread.

Hey, let's distract from talking about discriminatory laws and accuse liberals of being the bigots and not Republicans for openly trying to pass discriminatory laws!

It's a smokescreen alright. To keep us distracted while the war machine goes about its business.

Yet girls the age of ten could legally marry in the USA up to the era of Women Suffrage....Our ancestors must of liked the little girls Yet it was not considered deviant or immoral.....

Are you going to deal with the point or keep ducking it? You avoided the point and made a dubious comparison.

One, as a student of American history, I doubt you could find more than a small handful of cases of 10-year-old girls getting married in nineteenth-century America, and I'd bet good money that none of them married 50- or 60-year-old men.

Two, we're not talking about nineteenth-century America. We're talking today, now. Heck, why not point out that "gay rights" and "gay marriage" were common in the post-Augustus Roman Empire? (Because widespread homosexuality clearly wreaked havoc on Roman moral values and family life?)

So you admit that some traditions become outdated?

That is going to include denying homosexuals equal rights.

Forum List

Back