Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

How are you being oppressed?

How do you not see oppression?

Get rid of your car. Fuck your air conditioning. Eat bugs. Deal with crime in large cities, don't worry about inflation, ruin your standard of living in the name of the God of AGW.

What the anti-Trumpers will do if Trump is elected in 2024 is the same thing they did in 2016. There was no Jan. 6th insurrection and there will not be in 2024. The majority of anti-Trumpers believe in the system, as imperfect as it may be. The anti-Trumpers are using the franework of the Constitution to fight Trump and his followers who are trying to take down the system. Trump and his supporters are losing.
The question is what will Trump and his supporters be willing to do to try and turn their losing around.

Since Jan. 6th I give them credit for realizing an insurrection is not the way to go.

Guess you missed the riot in DC in 2016, can't say I'm shocked.

Get rid of your car. Fuck your air conditioning. Eat bugs. Deal with crime in large cities, don't worry about inflation, ruin your standard of living in the name of the God of AGW.
Do you need assistance, getting back on the rails, Marty?

Not if it’s Trump and he has insurrectionist baggage to deal with.
From now on I'm going to neg every stupid leftard who used that word.

Mister, if we ever have an insurrection it'll very likely be your last day on earth.

Unless you're a snowflake leftard and you like hiding in mommy's basement.

Oh yes! We should be so grateful that they haven't continued acting like a bunch of dumb animals and tried to stop our system of Justice like they tried to stop our elections process.

Perhaps the dumb animals learned when they saw the Jan. 6 animals all being thrown into prison.

From now on I'm going to neg every stupid leftard who used that word.

Mister, if we ever have an insurrection it'll very likely be your last day on earth.

Unless you're a snowflake leftard and you like hiding in mommy's basement.
If J6 doesn’t look like an insurrection to you, you need a new moral compass.

Atlanta at Cop City?

So The Jew's Violence against the Nazis in the Warsaw Ghetto was bad?

Our violence At Normandy was bad?

Killing someone who's trying to kill someone else is bad?
So you feel YOU are being treated by the government like the Jews were in the Warsaw Ghetto, being treated by the government as if they are at war with you, you feel the government is trying to kill you.
If you or anyone from the right or left use that as a an excuse to justify violence against our government, you are insulting the Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto and our heroic US soldiers who fought in WWII.

Marty, I don't really understand what you are saying.
Life is not fair. It does not matter what government you live under or no government at all.

If you are looking for a government that allows or makes your life perfect, it will never happen.

As Donald Trump has surrendered for arrest 4 times in the past few months, the Trump supporters have not gone to the streets to stop the judicial process. A potential first step to over throw the American system; the American government.
Unlike Jan. 6th, when supporters tried to stop the government process to ratify the 2020 Presidential election.

The fight should happen within the system, in the court system. Trump will have the opportunity to fight against the charges in court. He will have his advocates to present his side and the final decision will be made by a jury of his peers.

Let's also give credit to the American system, as set up by the founding fathers, which stopped those trying to override our sytem on Jan. 6th. Another,potential, first step to over throw the American system. Other Trump supporters learned what happened to those who tried to stop a congressional process.

I'm a Desantis supporter this time, but can I get credit too? You're a racist and a Stalinist

Forum List

Back