Let's give credit to the Trump supporters.

I’m sure his lawyers will bring it up, but neither case pertains to this one.
Your biggest liability is you actually believe the legacy media's propaganda.

Think for yourself my man.

If slates of alternate electors have been presented in the past...and it was legal...then it's legal. Is there a flaw in that logic?

If what Trump was attempting was illegal...why did the Congress change the law to make sure it couldn't be attempted again?

Is there a flaw in that logic?

No.

The media is lying to you.

when normal people decide the system is done for, the blowback will be swift and terrifying.
"Blowback"?
Sounds ominous.
So, whatcha mean there, poster Marty?
You stated it. You explain it. That's the way adult discourse works.

So tell the forum exactly what you mean so that no one is left wondering.
Will you do that?
Can you do that?

------------------------------------------------------
you fucking liar, still trying to spread leftard BULLSHIT, aren't you?.....you are a LYING fucking SCUMBAG.....you worthless piece of shit.
MAGA!
Making America great again ..... one naughty word at a time.
Anyone else here, suspect prolific poster 'scruffy' is some 14yr old on his laptop?
I say that .... 'cause in my experience folks who communicate like Scruffy does are either poorly and sadly educated adults or......not yet educated teens.

Just sayin'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dems got away with rigging, lying, cheating and stealing elections in 2020.
That is interesting good poster, Blues Legend.
It sounds incredibly interesting. And important.
If........
.....if you are able to prove it.
Can you?
If you can.....well, right now is a good time to do so.

If slates of alternate electors have been presented in the past...and it was legal...then it's legal. Is there a flaw in that logic?

If what Trump was attempting was illegal...why did the Congress change the law to make sure it couldn't be attempted again?

No.

Knowing they were fraudulent isn’t legal.

So brilliant!

F4V4JDXWAAA7HZh

I'd buy a shit with his mug shot on it if it said LOCK HIM UP provided the proceeds don't go to Donald Trump or the Republican Party. The Capitol Police injured officers fund would be a good choice.

But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

For those who guide this people are leading them astray; And those who are guided by them are brought to confusion.

Saint-Trump-1.jpg
Too bad there isn't a barf button on the reply function here.

People are really, finally waking up.

The Trump mugshot only helped.
Mugshot Donald's call for massive protests in NY went unanswered. Nobody showed up. He didn't call for protests in Georgia for fear the same thing would happen there too. The cult still loves him but not enough to get off their ass and get arrested.

No.

Legacy media? You mean media that subscribes to journalistic standards of fact checking and verification of stories before pubishing????

Just another way to smack Republicans. What a douchebag.
I am giving credit to Trump MAGA supporters who ignored the call from Trump to come to the streets. They did not. Unlike Jan 6th.
Trump MAGA supporters control the Republican party but many Republicans are not MAGA supporters.

Any forum with a 'fake news' button is a probably right wing forum.
That is interesting. The term "fake news" was first used by Democrats to describe planted stories on social media, supposedly coming from foreign sources which were fake stories by the standard definition of fake. People would post stories about events that never happened. The social media companies would fact check them and find out that they were false.

They could remove those stories with no complaints from viewers. Having established that dynamic, the social media companies had cover to censor stories they "suspected" of being fake news. Then stories that they did not like, or were told not to like by the Democrats in the government.

Donald Trump was easily able to appropriate that term and apply it to the legacy media because it is so obvious to so many people that they are "fake news" in the sense that they fake being news agencies when they are actually propaganda organizations for the Democratic party and its far left wing.

Look at how many times the legacy media uses the term "Trump's lies about a stolen election," when they clearly mean "Trumps opinion about the validity of an election which differs from ours." That alone means that Trump can never get a fair trial in the United States, which means that the prosecutors can never get a valid conviction.

Forum List

Back