Let's Retire the Word RHINO

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Let's Retire the Word RHINO | McCainBlogette.com - The Official Site of Meghan McCain

First of all, there will be disagreements about specific issues within any party. Attacking people in your party because they disagree with you in one area doesn’t help the party. Second of all, the Republican Party needs to modernize, and as one community member here on McCainBlogette.com said recently, the Republican Party needs to get out of the bedroom and focus on the economy and national security. There should be room for fiscal conservatives of all persuasions in the GOP.

RINOS are the party's best friends right now, why Repugs haven't used them to their advantage and instead have become more far right and more fucking shit for brains shows their low political IQ.

Right sure:eusa_whistle: tell it too someone who's actually going too believe your bullshit.

Name me a RINO that votes like a liberal Democrat.

You guys need RINOs.

Romney

:laugh:

I see. So Romney is:
  • Pro choice
  • Pro gay rights
  • Anti war
  • Pro higher taxes
  • Pro Obamacare
  • Pro higher business regulation
Too funny. This is why I don't want to see RINO go away. The comedic value. Anyone who isn't a simplistic hardcore absolutist right winger is a liberal Democrat and a Republican In Name Only.

Last edited:
I love RINOs

It is the means in which Republicans cede the middle ground to the Democrats. With no right center candidates to vote for, moderates have no choice but to vote left center

I think the problem isn't RINO's.

The problem is that the GOP Establishment is engaging in a dishonest game.

The Establishment has its goal. That is to do what will make the wealthy more comfortable.

But there really aren't enough wealthy to win elections. SO they have to engage in a lot of issues to fool the rubes into voting against their own interests. Abortion, Gay Marriage, Illegal immigration, Guns, and so on.

The problem with the "Rube" issues is that they are generally losing propositions. They alienate more people than they gain at this point. So the GOP is already throwing up the white flag on gay marriage.

hahahahahahaa

yeah the republican party cant lose these nutters.

It really starting to look like the republican name will die in American politics.

the word RINO labels them unable to win elections.

only the stupid think retaining the RINO idea is good for the party.

The extinction of one of our two major parties would be a terrible thing for this country. Not many things could be worse.

We need (at least) two strong, dynamic, popular parties in this country at all times.

Which is precisely why the GOP needs to marginalize the loons and get its shit together, stat.

Forum List

Back