🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberal Privilege

Paul Motter

Gold Member
Aug 29, 2018
I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.

I have been hearing phrases like "white privilege" and "male privilege" being tossed out a lot lately, but I have come to realize that the group of people in this country who really have more privilege than anyone else is simply the liberals.

If you are liberal you can get away with calling a President racist and homophobic, etc, with nothing to back it up.

You can give away vital classified information by not securing your server (Hillary) and then you can blame the fact that she got hacked on Trump solely because he made a JOKE about the Russians finding her lost emails - and the FBI, DOJ and media will back you up.

You can get the FBI to launch an investigation into "Article 25" allegations - which is essentially a treasonous conspiracy to bring down a legally elected President - and you get away with it.

You can silence any conservative you want just by claiming they are racist, etc. and effectively block the uninformed from hearing both sides because the media will back you up.

You can say the Senate's review of the Russian conspiracy is meaningless - even though the majority of the senate agreed, but it doesn't count because - they are Republicans.

The most abused and misrepresented people in America right now are conservatives - at the hands of liberals, and they totally get away with it. That is privilege in modern America.
Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

Poor little eternal victims.if you are having a hard time it is entirely your fault. If your ideas were any good you would have no trouble selling them. If you elected honest men you would not have to do battle with the rule of law.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.

I didn't say I was having a hard time. I was just saying that no one holds liberals accountable for anything they do, while they get away with labeling conservatives as anything they want. Especially the media, but also college professors, Hollywood, etc. Your transgressions (killing unborn children, supporting criminals, hating on the police) go unchecked.

You just proved my point. Just the fact that you said "if you elected honest men" shows that you are using your liberal privilege to call a man who has not been found to have committed a single crime a criminal. That is exactly what I am talking about. You just committed libel - you said something that is not true in a malicious manner solely to cause harm to his reputation.

Hold yourself accountable - . You guys lost the election, Trump is President and the only way you can see of getting out of this is to beat him down with accusations. That is not trading in "good ideas" like you say, it is a double standard that liberal opinions are the only valid ones - even if they are treasonous and libelous.
You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.

You really should watch other channels than MSNBC. To "collude" to get a President removed by wearing a wire (for example) to try to make him sound legally mentally impaired is technically treason. Just like your words are libel. To use a non-verified intelligence report that turned out to be untrue to get not just one, but four FISA warrants, is not legal and the people who colluded to let that happen were either not paying attention (and hence incompetent to hold their jobs) or traitors.

And your words - that "you people" use that word for anyone who attacks your president just shows how much you enjoy your liberal privilege.

Who are "You People?" - is that not a slur against me solely because I have an opposing opinion from you. If I said "you people" about any individual as a liberal you would probably say I was racist or something else. But you toss it out there as if it doesn't make any difference. More liberal privilege.

Just another attempt to marginalize me as "one of those people" solely because you don't like what I think.

Last edited:

You guys throw the treason accusation around to mean anyone opposing your president. That alone makes you full of shit. Does anyone in government swear allegiance to the president? No, they swear allegiance to the constitution. When some people start thinking one man is the government they have taken the first step down the road to fascism. We will survive your president and America's experiment with authoritarianism will be ruled a failure.
The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

The swamp is a fiefdom that protects itself. Hell many of the people in it are married to others who are part of it one way or the other. America is all about its fiefdoms. What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.

What you should be ashamed of though is that you did not afford Trump his chance when first elected. He was out in front on trying to get all sides to work together in thongs with a common interest. You call him an authoritarian while spouting that treason is just impossible. You have educated fools who get violent for nothing. And water down the reasons they should because of it.
If Trump ever actually wanted us all to work together it was only that he thought we should all just fall into line behind him while he missed no opportunity to shit all over everything the democrats hold dear. I for one am happy that there seems to be resistance among the GOP elites to Trump totally taking over the party and running it into the dump.

Trump started out IMMEDIATELY making an ass of himself with that crowd size nonsense. It was pathetic.

I did give him a chance. I really did. He quickly showed me how undeserved it was.

That's because, like a little girl, you are more offended by words, overlooking what great acts he has actually performed.

You’re right. Liberals never get called out on anything.

Regards,

Kathy Griffith
Louis CK
Jussie Smollett

You really should watch other channels than MSNBC. To "collude" to get a President removed by wearing a wire (for example) to try to make him sound legally mentally impaired is technically treason. Just like your words are libel. To use a non-verified intelligence report that turned out to be untrue to get not just one, but four FISA warrants, is not legal and the people who colluded to let that happen were either not paying attention (and hence incompetent to hold their jobs) or traitors.

And your words - that "you people" use that word for anyone who attacks your president just shows how much you enjoy your liberal privilege.

Who are "You People?" - is that not a slur against me solely because I have an opposing opinion from you. If I said "you people" about any individual as a liberal you would probably say I was racist or something else. But you toss it out there as if it doesn't make any difference. More liberal privilege.

Just another attempt to marginalize me as "one of those people" solely because you don't like what I think.

The reason those who work with Trump think he is mentally impaired is because of stuff like this:

trump answer.png

Tell me…if this was one of the elder members of your family, wouldn’t you be wondering if they are mentally all-there?

Trump was elected and 82% of independents like what Trump is selling.
No wonder the odds makers are calling for Trump in a landslide.

Last edited:

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

It was already ruled a failure under O. It will take years to move past that stain.

The reason those who work with Trump think he is mentally impaired is because of stuff like this:

View attachment 247577

Tell me…if this was one of the elder members of your family, wouldn’t you be wondering if they are mentally all-there?

I think anyone that doesn't want to control who and what enters our community is fucking crazy.

image.jpg

Do you believe the lie that Trump said white supremacists were very fine people?

I'm sure he does.
He also believes Trump asked Russia for hillary's hacked emails in front of the world.

If the Republicans in office were honest, you would be wrong. But they, by far, are crookeder than a dogs hind leg. Clean up your party. And the Dems needs need to clean up theirs. It's embarrassing. But right now, the Reps are the most corrupt since you just went through a 10 years of total unbridaled corruption.

yes

That's because, like a little girl, you are more offended by words, overlooking what great acts he has actually performed.

Yes. That's what it is. You guys are so smart.

Trump was elected and 82% of independents like what Trump is selling.
No wonder the odds makers are calling for Trump in a landslide.

Most Americans want stability and predictability rather than the stress associated with a transformation to European style socialism, which is all the Democrats have to offer.
The yellow vests in France are still protesting and getting tear-gassed to this day, but our Dem co-opted media chooses to ignore this ongoing story.

Forum List

Back