Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

Easy....isolating everyone....mandating the jab causing people to tell him to fuck off.

A lack of trust in Biden's Admin is the primary cause of the pandemic.
Not to mention alot of communist propaganda that is misleading everyone into believing Biden is lying to us about everything.
Maybe he is, maybe he isn't.....but nobody trusts him.
So why should we do what he wants us to?
when all the propaganda and parody catches up to the demafacist, and lyin’ xiden…the people (besides the cultist) lose trust. That’s what has happened to xiden and cult

FHyC65fXIAQz08O
yea right you shut down the pandemic Pedo Joe

did you not read the OP before making comments on the thread? not read the title?
Yes... I know exactly what the thread is about... and did at the time I posted... I just wanted one of you characters to kvetch in your own words...
seriously…the cult must be happy to have someone like you
I do not belong to the Cult of the Temple of your Orange Baboon-God...

Yes... I know exactly what the thread is about... and did at the time I posted... I just wanted one of you characters to kvetch in your own words...

I do not belong to the Cult of the Temple of oyur Orange Baboon-God...
No....you just worship the Magic Negro and his minions. Biden to you is a necessary evil.

I do not belong to the Cult of the Temple of your Orange Baboon-God...
the. why did you ask what we were going on about? odd

Old Joe didn't know that viruses mutate, or Old Joe (like most everybody else) thought that the worst was over and that future mutations weren't going to be so problematic?
So Veggie Joe AND his handlers are clueless dolts.

Got it.

do you have th

what is the answer to your question?
Whatever answer I give you, that you disagree with, you will just call it FAKE NEWS.

I did spend 20 minutes looking and searching, and I couldn't find a single article/site that suggested that vaccinated are spreading COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated, whereas every instance said exactly the opposite.

So, if you doubt me, post that article/site that says that the unvaccinated are spreading the virus at a lesser RATE than the vaccinated.

Whatever answer I give you, that you disagree with, you will just call it FAKE NEWS.

I did spend 20 minutes looking and searching, and I couldn't find a single article/site that suggested that vaccinated are spreading COVID at a higher rate than the unvaccinated, whereas every instance said exactly the opposite.

So, if you doubt me, post that article/site that says that the unvaccinated are spreading the virus at a lesser RATE than the vaccinated.
then show me those numbers…

gotcha so you don’t actually have the numbers
I do, I told you I spent 20+ minutes

But, as I've been told many times when I ask for your claim, do it yourself.

I asked you to post for me, a claim that supports your narrative, and immediately you did the RWI thing and told me to do what I asked you to do.

So, fuck off and state your claim.

No....you just worship the Magic Negro and his minions. Biden to you is a necessary evil.
No. I don't worship Obumble, either. I consider him to have done a decent job with most domestic issues, but he sucked big-time on the foreign policy front.

But you are right about one thing, in connection with me... I regard Old Joe as a necessary evil, brought about by a vastly worse evil... your power-mad Orange POS.

At least Old Joe will have the decency to step aside when his time is done, rather than play the Big Orange Whiny Bitch about things not going his way.
When you have nothing….

ORANGE MAN BAD!

Forum List

Back