Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

Did he say that before the advent of Delta?

Did he say that before the advent of Omicron?

All your Orange Baboon-God had to deal with was Original Recipe COVID-19.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe had had to deal with Delta and now Omicron as well.

And he's not doing very well, is he?

Do you honest-to-God think that your Orange Baboon would have done better?
Now what kind of moron doesn’t think viruses mutate?
The morons you listen to!

Did he say that before the advent of Delta?

Did he say that before the advent of Omicron?

All your Orange Baboon-God had to deal with was Original Recipe COVID-19.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe had had to deal with Delta and now Omicron as well.

And he's not doing very well, is he?

Do you honest-to-God think that your Orange Baboon would have done better?
How’s testing going? Joe meet his promise?
Oh yeah! Huge shortages!

A guy who RAN ON A PLATFORM of accusing Trump of "willful mass murder" and having "blood on his hands" for not having enough tests when he was president should be held to his own standard and have enough tests to not invent new "science" to justify rationing tests.
Yet here we are going into 2022 with a shortage of tests and the CDC changing it’s testing rules to cover for their senile boss.

View attachment 581140

I dunno....if not a bigger lie, "We will not leave Afghanistan until everyone is out" has to be a razor-thin second place.

1640915602352.jpeg

Biden hasn't blamed the people. He just tells them what they have to do, which is to get vaccinated. And he's trying to mandate the vaccine, but stupid fools like YOU are fighting him on this issue, and lying about the vaccines.

My only conclusion has to be that you WANT to prolong this thing, and certainly the right wing media thinks that it'll be effective in the midterms. So you have killing as many Americans as possible as a Republican election strategy.
I've had three Moderna doses. You're fucking insane.

You use "Let's go Brandon" because you're an emotionally immature asshole who desperately wants to use profanity against the President and somehow thinks that children don't know what you mean.

If you had ANY concern about the children, you'd set a much better example than some ridiculous, bullying chant.
This according from someone that approves killing the same person.

How’s testing going? Joe meet his promise?
Oh yeah! Huge shortages!
Nope.

Home tests were not there when we needed them (now).

That was, indeed, a failure.

The only thing I can think of in defense of that failure is the idea that the pandemic was throttling-back and things were getting back to normal.

Before Omicron showed-up, anyway.

Nope.

Home tests were not there when we needed them (now).

That was, indeed, a failure.

The only thing I can think of in defense of that failure is the idea that the pandemic was throttling-back and things were getting back to normal.

Before Omicron showed-up, anyway.
So you admit our ‘expert’ Fauci has no clue that viruses mutate.
I agree.

So you admit our ‘expert’ Fauci has no clue that viruses mutate.
No. But I DO concede that neither he nor any other virology SME foresaw a mutation spreading as fast as Omicron. They blew it.

Even experts get it wrong sometimes. Just ask any well-credentialed and experienced meteorologist. Ditto for the need for home test-kits in such quantities. They blew it.

Neither of which makes them one iota less credible with respect to advisories on communicability, vaccinations, masking, social distancing, closures, etc.

I'll take their word on such matters long before I'd trust the word of your Orange Baboon-God nor any of his appointed minions back-in-the-day.

No. But I DO concede that neither he nor any other virology SME foresaw a mutation spreading as fast as Omicron. They blew it.

Even experts get it wrong sometimes. Just ask any well-credentialed and experienced meteorologist. Ditto for the need for home test-kits in such quantities. They blew it.

Neither of which makes them one iota less credible with respect to advisories on communicability, vaccinations, masking, social distancing, closures, etc.

I'll take their word on such matters long before I'd trust the word of your Orange Baboon-God nor any of his appointed minions back-in-the-day.
All viruses mutate. So why did Joe not know that?

We can thank those who refused to get vaccinated.
Which is not limited to right wing conservatives. Many minorities are not getting vaccinated due to mistrust in the government. Plus, you have an administration that is so committed to open borders, many illegals are coming in without vaccination….. to the point Fauci is not allowed to answer questions about it.

The notion that Democrats are 100 percent vaccinated is a myth.

All viruses mutate. So why did Joe not know that?
or for that matter anyone if his puppet handlers? I can’t imagine Fauci didn’t know that…was he ignoring the advice of the doctor when he made this statement? was the lie purposeful?

Old Joe didn't know that viruses mutate, or Old Joe (like most everybody else) thought that the worst was over and that future mutations weren't going to be so problematic?
so, let’s assume you are right…then why did he lie?

Yeah... I'm sure Old Joe had "mutation" in mind when he said all that...

But the BIG challenge for you here is to tell us how your Orange Demigod would have done better...

Maybe he would have thrown more rolls of paper towels at sick folk?
Trump is crass. But not a bullshit artist. Biden is so much better at that. And you like it. People earning 50 gees a year are now living like earning 46 gees a year as compared to his coronation last January. The Virus is still fuzzy to us all. A Flu or a Biological Weapon released by the Chinese. Please tell us.

Forum List

Back