Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

Which was worse:

"It won't cost a dime, it will pay for itself, it will reduce the cost, and if you like your doctor/plan you can keep them..."

"I will shut down the virus"

Or

"We will not leave Afghanistan until everyone is out"

????????????

Failed leaders always blame the people.

Biden hasn't blamed the people. He just tells them what they have to do, which is to get vaccinated. And he's trying to mandate the vaccine, but stupid fools like YOU are fighting him on this issue, and lying about the vaccines.

My only conclusion has to be that you WANT to prolong this thing, and certainly the right wing media thinks that it'll be effective in the midterms. So you have killing as many Americans as possible as a Republican election strategy.

Which was worse:

"It won't cost a dime, it will pay for itself, it will reduce the cost, and if you like your doctor/plan you can keep them..."

"I will shut down the virus"

Or

"We will not leave Afghanistan until everyone is out"

????????????

The first was not a lie, and have been proven true over and over.

The second is "I will shut down the virus, not the nation". And Joe Biden has not shut down the nation. So that one was true as well.

The last one was never possible.

But the worst one what Trump said on February 7, 2020.

"It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” It's been nearly two years now. We're still waiting for that miracle.

Joe promised to stop the virus.
It’s worse now.
Joe promised to increase testing.
There’s less availability now.
Joe lied.
Do you really thing Old Joe actually "lied"?

An intentional falsehood?

For what purpose?

To look bad, later?

Thnk, man... think... give your brain a chance...

Do you really thing Old Joe actually "lied"?

An intentional falsehood?

For what purpose?

To look bad, later?

Thnk, man... think... give your brain a chance...
Liars lie.
91442781-04D4-463B-B680-E05A7A87B1D9.jpeg

Biden hasn't blamed the people. He just tells them what they have to do, which is to get vaccinated. And he's trying to mandate the vaccine, but stupid fools like YOU are fighting him on this issue, and lying about the vaccines.

My only conclusion has to be that you WANT to prolong this thing, and certainly the right wing media thinks that it'll be effective in the midterms. So you have killing as many Americans as possible as a Republican election strategy.
That shitheads is trying to force mandates and that is anti Liberty.

I don't want to hear anything that dipshit has to say because he lies every time he opens his mouth and has never got anything right in his life.

Fuck Joe Biden.

We can thank those who refused to get vaccinated.
No, seeing the mutations are coming from other parts of the World.

Why is it those like you keep on making the claim that the Vaccine would have stopped the virus when the manufacturers have made it clear the vaccine is not a cure.

So let be clear if you have been Jabbed ( I have been three times now ) you can still contract, spread and could even die from Covid, so let start being honest for once and stop the propaganda lying!

The second is "I will shut down the virus, not the nation". And Joe Biden has not shut down the nation. So that one was true as well.

"It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” It's been nearly two years now. We're still waiting for that miracle.
And it will never disappear either seeing the Vaccine is not a cure!

You use "Let's go Brandon" because you're an emotionally immature asshole who desperately wants to use profanity against the President and somehow thinks that children don't know what you mean.

If you had ANY concern about the children, you'd set a much better example than some ridiculous, bullying chant.
you're an emotionally immature asshole who desperately wants to use profanity

The innerweb irony meter explodes yet again from the latest Dipshittery from our KKKanadian fuckwit.

Brandon the Liar.

Failure of epic grand scale. Biden has failed to deliver any of his campaign promyear later:

Vaccines don't work if people don't take them and half the nation is refusing to take the vaccine. Right wing media is telling people not to take the vaccine. Even though people who work in right wing media, are required to take the vaccine.

Why is right wing media lying to the American people about vaccines?
Right wing media is telling people not to take the vaccine.

Please provide examples Dragonlady

How is it true when we have a record number of infections right now, you blithering moron?

Meanwhile, the Sleepy joe is too busy obsessing a mindless war with Russia. There's thousands waiting in line for simple Covid tests that President Trump was on top of.

Did he say that before the advent of Delta?

Did he say that before the advent of Omicron?

All your Orange Baboon-God had to deal with was Original Recipe COVID-19.

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe had had to deal with Delta and now Omicron as well.

And he's not doing very well, is he?

Do you honest-to-God think that your Orange Baboon would have done better?

Forum List

Back