Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

A guy who RAN ON A PLATFORM of accusing Trump of "willful mass murder" and having "blood on his hands" for not having enough tests when he was president should be held to his own standard and have enough tests to not invent new "science" to justify rationing tests.
Yet here we are going into 2022 with a shortage of tests and the CDC changing it’s testing rules to cover for their senile boss.

View attachment 581140

Biden said "I will shut down the virus, not the country". Has Biden shut down the country?

As for Biden's "failure" to shut down the virus, you can chalk that up to the 50% of American public who refuse to get vaccinated, not the President.

Why do Republicans want to keep the pandemic going? I guess they think this will help their election chances if the virus is still out of control.

Every day, more Republican voters are dying because of covid. It's not very smart to be killing Republicans. Killing Republican voters, while the Democrats are surviving this thing, is a roadmap to ending the Republican Party.

What's your source disputing the CDC numbers?

He's not disputing the CDC numbers, rather, he's pointing out that you've never believed the CDC before, why do you believe them now?

This is like Donald Trump saying that all of the leaks coming out of the White House were "fake news" and completely untrue, and then demanding the leakers be prosecuted. If the leaks were lies and "fake news", why the balls to the wall campaign to out the leakers?

Biden said "I will shut down the virus, not the country". Has Biden shut down the country?

As for Biden's "failure" to shut down the virus, you can chalk that up to the 50% of American public who refuse to get vaccinated, not the President.

Why do Republicans want to keep the pandemic going? I guess they think this will help their election chances if the virus is still out of control.

Every day, more Republican voters are dying because of covid. It's not very smart to be killing Republicans. Killing Republican voters, while the Democrats are surviving this thing, is a roadmap to ending the Republican Party.
He hasn't been able to shut the country down yet....

But I did hear that he managed to shut down the COP26 Summit!!!!

He's not disputing the CDC numbers, rather, he's pointing out that you've never believed the CDC before, why do you believe them now?

This is like Donald Trump saying that all of the leaks coming out of the White House were "fake news" and completely untrue, and then demanding the leakers be prosecuted. If the leaks were lies and "fake news", why the balls to the wall campaign to out the leakers?
One day, it's just a flu and a "scamdemic".

The next day, it's deadly virus for which we must blame Biden.

Trumpism is a fuckin' madness.

There is no way that we will ever become even in a rough alignment as long as the media/entertainment fiefdom acts like it does. Add the Prog politicians who promote violence for their causes and the real insurrection is you. We are far from the Constitution. We now have Free States which are Red and the new Slave States which are Blue with 95% of everything social media controlled by the modern Slave Staters.

What a pretty mess the Democrats are in. Omicron is on fire here; there is a four hour wait at Urgent Care just to be TESTED. The only way out of this is to live with it. But the Democrats, media, their minions never taught their people to do that. They thought the panic would serve them well.

Now they can't unpanic their people and they're about to reap the bitter fruit they have sown for nearly two years.

My my what a show this will be

So you agree with the CDC numbers that show Biden has killed more Americans than Trump?

A guy who RAN ON A PLATFORM of accusing Trump of "willful mass murder" and having "blood on his hands" for not having enough tests when he was president should be held to his own standard and have enough tests to not invent new "science" to justify rationing tests.
Yet here we are going into 2022 with a shortage of tests and the CDC changing it’s testing rules to cover for their senile boss.

View attachment 581140
FB_IMG_1640663154196.jpg

It's a stuttering fuck that shits its pants in public and can't even walk up stairs. There's literally no reason to ever discuss that pathetic spectacle... unless the subject is adults showering with their teenage daughters.

Instead we need to be focusing on the root cause - Dominion. Yeah, we're coming for you mother fuckers.

IF Biden had been politically correct he would have said am going to try and shut this virus down. OPPS trying to do something positive using the wrong words we cant have any of that.

View attachment 581140
Veggie Joe has shut it down by giving us testing lines that go on for miles, and record infection rates….3 per second.

Forum List

Back