Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

November 22:

U.S. COVID-19 Deaths in 2021 Surpass 2020 Total​

Hold on. You never said you were quoting CDC figures. Is that the same CDC who you said distort the deaths to achieve greater funding?
Isn't Fauci a liar yet now you quote them as gospel.
You fell into that one boy. I'd prepare yourself more if you want to start quoting figures from spurious sources.

Hold on. You never said you were quoting CDC figures. Is that the same CDC who you said distort the deaths to achieve greater funding?
You fell into that one boy. I'd prepare yourself more if you want to start quoting figures from spurious sources.
so they are fudging the numbers now?

gv122921dAPR-780x578.jpg

"There is no federal solution. This gets solved at the state level,"
Brandon says the buck is passed.
No... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe said, for all intents and purposes, that the Feds have no Magic Bullet... rather, the Feds will do what the Feds CAN do...

That's not "passing the buck"... that's "managing expectations" when dealing with the Nation's governors... that they, too, must work hard at remediation...

Far too much is being made of Old Joe's comment in this regard.

No... Sleepy Old Uncle Joe said, for all intents and purposes, that the Feds have no Magic Bullet... rather, the Feds will do what the Feds CAN do...

That's not "passing the buck"... that's "managing expectations" when dealing with the Nation's governors... that they, too, must work hard at remediation...

As usual, the Fucktard exceeded all expectations....

And he accomplished it AFTER most of the population was vaccinated!!!!!

Last edited:

So he's simply saying what Trump said, and what he and you dembot cultist attacked him repeatedly for...gotcha....

We can thank those who refused to get vaccinated.

No you are confused.

You can thank Joe Potatohead's Chicom buddies for releasing the bio weapon to undermine Trump.

You know who the Chicoms are, don't you? They are the ones that made the Potatohead family filthy rich with a bogus investment deal.

Joe promised to stop the virus.
It’s worse now.
Joe promised to increase testing.
There’s less availability now.
Joe lied.

A strong contender is this one:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021
I think we've established that nothing Biden says can be trusted. That's the primary difference between the way COVID is treated in Australia, Canada and treated here. We cannot trust the left and their politicians. This makes fixing or fighting the problem extremely difficult.

I think we've established that nothing Biden says can be trusted. That's the primary difference between the way COVID is treated in Australia, Canada and treated here. We cannot trust the left and their politicians. This makes fixing or fighting the problem extremely difficult.
My doctor says she no longer trusts the CDC, and I doubt she’s the only one. And without trust, the CDC in ineffective.

What's your source disputing the CDC numbers?

Forum List

Back