Lie of the Year: ‘I Will Shutdown This Virus’

Lie of the century is more like it. Th worst pandemic since 1918 and half the country is fooled into voting for a man with no plan and no idea how to deal with COVID. A year after President Trump handed a vaccine to Joe Xiden Democrats fumble it and now COVID is worse then ever.
It took many years and even decades for them to be exposed. Unfortunately, behind the scenes usurpers of power are not gone. And in their mission to change us into something else, they are bringing the nation down. And we keep calling it Democracy.

1640815648632.png

Biden didn’t count on so many morons refusing to get vaccinated

He should have realized how stupid Conservatives are
Imagine that! Not everyone blindly follows the president. Poor Joe. The unvaccinated I know that have COVID are split between Democrats and Republicans. But you just go ahead and keep getting your news from those pedophiles at CNN.

You think your fellow fascists are going to let the "pandemic" end? LOL! You're even dumber than I thought.

Now put your masks back on and shut the fuck up.
Yes, you squealing little piggy. As evidenced by all 50 States opening up at the first opportunity, earlier this year.

But don't let reality get in the way of your masturbation.

A guy who RAN ON A PLATFORM of accusing Trump of "willful mass murder" and having "blood on his hands" for not having enough tests when he was president should be held to his own standard and have enough tests to not invent new "science" to justify rationing tests.
Yet here we are going into 2022 with a shortage of tests and the CDC changing it’s testing rules to cover for their senile boss.

View attachment 581140

Trump said at the beginning, we have it all under control, it will disappear overnight like a miracle and I will make China pay for this. Thankfully, they voted the dickhead out before he could do more damage.

The figure of 400k is false.

Omicron seems to be following the European, and African models with higher rates of infection, but less hospitalization, and death...Testing lines are outrageous as people try to get back to work with a clean test, and none are available. Now the teachers are making noise about "remote learning" again even though schools are probably the safest places on the damned planet...

Nothing that Trump was accused of was anything like this chaotic shit show...Let's go Brandon...

Trump said at the beginning, we have it all under control, it will disappear overnight like a miracle and I will make China pay for this. Thankfully, they voted the dickhead out before he could do more damage.

That's true, Biden has actually killed 418,675. So far.

November 22:

U.S. COVID-19 Deaths in 2021 Surpass 2020 Total​

A guy who RAN ON A PLATFORM of accusing Trump of "willful mass murder" and having "blood on his hands" for not having enough tests when he was president should be held to his own standard and have enough tests to not invent new "science" to justify rationing tests.
Yet here we are going into 2022 with a shortage of tests and the CDC changing it’s testing rules to cover for their senile boss.

View attachment 581140
I don't think it was a "lie"...

Instead, I think it was an arrogant bit of braggadocio...

But Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is dealing with Delta and Omicron better than Rump could have dreamed...

The anti-vaccine crowd failed
agreed…the xiden campaign failed…their messages of distrust about the vaccine in 2020 and attacking all the treatments that trump spoke about…greatly backfired…nearly half a million dead because of them in less then a year…that’s what happens when you put party before country

demafacist are terrorist

Forum List

Back