Life of the mother is not a reason to kill the baby in the womb......what 1,000 Doctors say....

What happened to the right of self defense.

If the threat to the mothers life came from an armed gunman, you would say she had the right to kill him, without even blinking an eye.

If because of medical complication the fetus was killing the mother, and could not be safely removed intact, why shouldn't the same principle hold.
You act like the Baby is serial killer or something
The Fetus would not be killing the mother, a complication from her pregnancy would be, which she allowed to happen.
Yes that pregant lady could have shot and killed George Floyd when he held a gun to her stomach while his friends robbed her.

I would agree that if there is a risk of death to the mother, and she is amicable to termination of the pregnancy, then so be it. There shouldn't be a need to get govt involved either.

That said, the circumstance is probably so rare that it's not a real issue. The bottom line is that the abortion is beyond barbaric itself. It's an act of a savage criminal.

What is barbaric in my mind is denying a person agency over own body, giving a fertilized egg as much right to it as she.

What is barbaric in my mind is denying a person agency over own body, giving a fertilized egg as much right to it as she.
Once the egg is fertilized it is a separate being, with separate DNA, she had agency over her body when she had sex correct? Also the father should have say if child lives or dies it is equally his, the fact that she carries it matters not at all that is the biology of reproduction in human beings

She gave up that "right" when she let some dude leave an occupant behind. Try evicting a squatter that sets up a "home" on your property. See what happens to you, by your own fascist tribes freaks if you try and force the "poor" person off your property. They have as much respect for your property as you pretend to about someone else's womb.

Though I do agree with you in principle, and I believe abortion is a savage criminal act, I don't want you leftists polluting the gene pool and I think y'all should get your wombs shop vacced out once a month just in case.

Last edited:
She gave up that "right" when she let some dude leave an occupant behind. Try evicting a squatter that sets up a "home" on your property. See what happens to you, by your own fascist tribes freaks if you try and force the "poor" person off your property. They have as much respect for your property as you pretend to about someone else's womb.

Though I do agree with you in principle, and I believe abortion is a savage criminal act, I don't want you leftists polluting the gene pool and I think y'all should get your wombs shop vacced out once a month just in case.
I have enormous respect for someone elses womb, that is why I believe, the decision needs to belong to the woman.

Once the egg is fertilized it is a separate being, with separate DNA, she had agency over her body when she had sex correct? Also the father should have say if child lives or dies it is equally his, the fact that she carries it matters not at all that is the biology of reproduction in human beings
The fact that she carries it absolutely matters. She takes all the risks. It is her body and that should be paramount.

The fact that she carries it absolutely matters. She takes all the risks. It is her body and that should be paramount.
B.S She knew the risks going in that should not negate life or the fathers parental rights, the fact that she carries it deals not in the real of biological reproduction only in the emotional.

Forum List

Back