Limbaugh Knew It All Along, Ya Dittoheads!

It's gotten to the point where Trump supporters are pretty much admitting they don't care what he says without really saying it. They are too invested in their orange God to back out now.

Back out and go where? Over to Hitlery, the crook?. I love this time of the year when politics becomes just like the WWF.......such grand theater. Bread and circuses for the serfs........

Never should have gotten that far. Those with half a brain knew he was playing you rubes all along.

"I'm going to build a wall and Mexico will pay for it."

"How will you get them to pay for it?"

"They'll pay for it."

"But how will you get them to pay for it?"

"They'll pay for it."

This was the substance behind almost every policy idea he has had. He's a complete joke.

Yeah, securing the border was a totally stupid idea even though we allegedly have this joke of a war on terror where the NSA and the DHS is gathering intel and data on American citizens and patting them down at the airports when it's actually "da gubermint" that is funding the terrorism in the Middle East and causing the mass migration to begin with. If someone wrote a script for a movie about this, people would say it was too far -fetched....SMH......

No. It's stupid that everyone aside from those huffing paint knew he could never accomplish his most ambitious of campaign promises. They were impossible from the beginning. And now Limbaugh has admitted that even he never took Trump seriously from the start.

Like how the Barrypuppet promised transparency? How raising the debt limit was unpatriotic? How he was going to shut down Gitmo, Shovel ready jobs? If you like your plan you can keep your plan....period???? How the big banks needed to be called on the carpet? They all make big promises that they know that they can't keep and never had any intention of doing so. You act like Trump is the first to ever do that. Like I have said MANY times before, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity owned by the IMF that took it into "successor of contract" when it went bankrupt yet again in 1950 and it's about to be insolvent again...and some other banking entity owned by the same ones that own the Fed and IMF will take it into receivership and you will see some austerity measures that will further decimate the poor and the middle class and it doesn't mean a damn bit of difference of whom the CEO is.

So... you're voting for a Republican Obama? Good job. :thup:

Back out and go where? Over to Hitlery, the crook?. I love this time of the year when politics becomes just like the WWF.......such grand theater. Bread and circuses for the serfs........

Never should have gotten that far. Those with half a brain knew he was playing you rubes all along.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

This was the substance behind almost every policy idea he has had. He's a complete joke.

Yeah, securing the border was a totally stupid idea even though we allegedly have this joke of a war on terror where the NSA and the DHS is gathering intel and data on American citizens and patting them down at the airports when it's actually "da gubermint" that is funding the terrorism in the Middle East and causing the mass migration to begin with. If someone wrote a script for a movie about this, people would say it was too far -fetched....SMH......

No. It's stupid that everyone aside from those huffing paint knew he could never accomplish his most ambitious of campaign promises. They were impossible from the beginning. And now Limbaugh has admitted that even he never took Trump seriously from the start.

Like how the Barrypuppet promised transparency? How raising the debt limit was unpatriotic? How he was going to shut down Gitmo, Shovel ready jobs? If you like your plan you can keep your plan....period???? How the big banks needed to be called on the carpet? They all make big promises that they know that they can't keep and never had any intention of doing so. You act like Trump is the first to ever do that. Like I have said MANY times before, your beloved "gubermint" is a corporate entity owned by the IMF that took it into "successor of contract" when it went bankrupt yet again in 1950 and it's about to be insolvent again...and some other banking entity owned by the same ones that own the Fed and IMF will take it into receivership and you will see some austerity measures that will further decimate the poor and the middle class and it doesn't mean a damn bit of difference of whom the CEO is.

BINGO!
How quickly people forget that Obama promised in the last 2 weeks of his 2nd campaign 90% of what Trump is campaigning on for MONTHS.

So you're voting for Obama.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

BINGO!
How quickly people forget that Obama promised in the last 2 weeks of his 2nd campaign 90% of what Trump is campaigning on for MONTHS.

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

BINGO!

I voted for Obama based on those last 2 weeks and he stabbed me in the back.
Romney, an obvious, snot-assed Neo-Con would NEVER get my vote.

BINGO!

BINGO!

Obama lied so you're gonna give it another go with Trump. God, you people are retarded. :lol:

"They'll pay for it."

"They'll pay for it."

So... you're voting for a Republican Obama? Good job. :thup:

I am an American citizen....not a U.S citizen thus I am not eligible to vote unless I wish to give up my pre-14th amendment status....just a casual observer that knows a lot is all.

BINGO!

BINGO!

Obama lied so you're gonna give it another go with Trump. God, you people are retarded. :lol:

Hitlery is totally honest! said no one ever that knows anything about the Clintons.....

BINGO!

BINGO!

Hitlery is totally honest! said no one ever that knows anything about the Clintons.....

I'm not voting for either, so take that argument elsewhere.

BINGO!

BINGO!

Let me ask you a question...and really try to answer honestly.
How long have you been following Trump?
I mean watching interviews and stuff he did OTHER than The Apprentice?

BINGO!

BINGO!

I've watched interviews from as far back as the 80's, but he has talked out of his ass many times before. Remember when he said Hillary was a great Secretary of State? When her and Bill were great friends with him? Trump has shown himself to be in it for Trump. Including donating to a party he claims to oppose ideologically to make money for himself.

Hahaha haha hahaha NOW yiu never took Trump seriously after he mocked everyone for the stance he's adopted from Obama?

Rush said they don't care, they're going to stick with Trump because he tells it like it is...until he gets heat then he tells you what you want to hear...until he gets heat...

Anyone who believes he's going to build a wall is stupid. There IS a wall and the US couldn't finish it because they ran out of money. Lol stupid rubes...and now Rush has even admitted he KNEW he was lying. How's that feel?
And when Trump welshes on the wall, Limpboy will say "it's fine because he's not Hillary!"

BINGO!

BINGO!

I've watched interviews from as far back as the 80's, but he has talked out of his ass many times before. Remember when he said Hillary was a great Secretary of State? When her and Bill were great friends with him? Trump has shown himself to be in it for Trump. Including donating to a party he claims to oppose ideologically to make money for himself.

Trump has been talking the same issues since the 80s.
No changing his tune on matters of Globalism, Illegals, Business Visas and Infrastructure.
I don't care about his attitudes towards those he gave contributions to way back when.

Hahaha haha hahaha NOW yiu never took Trump seriously after he mocked everyone for the stance he's adopted from Obama?

Rush said they don't care, they're going to stick with Trump because he tells it like it is...until he gets heat then he tells you what you want to hear...until he gets heat...

Anyone who believes he's going to build a wall is stupid. There IS a wall and the US couldn't finish it because they ran out of money. Lol stupid rubes...and now Rush has even admitted he KNEW he was lying. How's that feel?
And when Trump welshes on the wall, Limpboy will say "it's fine because he's not Hillary!"
Face it, Rush will say ANYTHING, ANYTIME, to make money.

No changing his tune on matters of Globalism, Illegals, Business Visas and Infrastructure.
I don't care about his attitudes towards those he gave contributions to way back when.

He said Hillary would make a great President in 2008, and called her a great Secretary of State in 2012. That's not way back when.

He said Hillary would make a great President in 2008, and called her a great Secretary of State in 2012. That's not way back when.
Yep...because she was on his payroll.
He was still talking the same about his main issues.
I presume you never worked for a politician.
You can't sway someone with money and spitting on them at the same time.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Trump supporters really are hopeless at this point.

Excuse after excuse after excuse. Trump supporters really are hopeless at this point.
Nope; I simply see the big picture.
And keep in mind that Same Sex Marriage and Abortion, in MY opinion, are NOT the most important issues facing America OR the world.
Eating and Corporate Slavery are WAY more important.

So, here is your opportunity to make a sales pitch for Hitlery...for those that vote, that is. Let's hear what you have to say as to how Hitlery will change the course of this country that is in a downward spiral. Since you are stumping so hard for her, you must have some dynamite info to lay on the masses.....let's here it. The "She's not Trump" isn't an argument so just telling you that in advance.

So, here is your opportunity to make a sales pitch for Hitlery...for those that vote, that is. Let's hear what you have to say as to how Hitlery will change the course of this country that is in a downward spiral. Since you are stumping so hard for her, you must have some dynamite info to lay on the masses.....let's here it. The "She's not Trump" isn't an argument so just telling you that in advance.

Why would I make a pitch for Hillary?

Trump, Limbaugh AND Hannity all admit to tricking you by saying "don't take it seriously". Or better yet, "sorry YOU THOUGHT he was serious".

Just proof that republicans don't care about their pricipals, they only care about Trump and whatever he stands for any day and every change. Even within days.

Forum List

Back