‘Line all those guys up and shoot them’: University of Kansas instructor on leave over comments

I don't get how a teacher being placed on leave for his anti-men statement shows the war is real. Now if his statement didn't result in any backlash, I'd think you'd have more of a case.

87,000 IRS auditors "willing to use deadly force"

IRS Deletes Requirement That New Agents Be Willing to Use 'Deadly Force'​

The progs seem to be getting trigger happy. What's next. "killing fields" like PolPot?

Especially when you have one group of the population that is so wrapped up in "woke" that they agree with the propaganda....
"Woke" has obvious racial connotations when you look at the origins of the term from a linguistical (WTF, is "linguistical" even a word :dunno:) perspective.

Last edited:
The war on men is real and on going this soy boy is just a symptom
Wait, so is he a "soy boy" because he wants to shoot people who disagree with him?

'Cause you tRumplings say shit like that all the time.

Does that mean you are a soy boy as well?

Isnt that what you lefties call HATE SPEECH?

Interesting you make excuses for him. Do you do the same for conservatives.

If I said the same about Kamala voters, would you make excuses for me?

Do you mean someone proposing Second Amendment remedies?

There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president. We could line all those guys up and shoot them. They clearly don't understand the way the world works.

And leftists wonder why we won't let them take our guns.

There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president. We could line all those guys up and shoot them. They clearly don't understand the way the world works.

And leftists wonder why we won't let them take our guns.

Why do Conservatives always take things literally?

Wait, so is he a "soy boy" because he wants to shoot people who disagree with him?

'Cause you tRumplings say shit like that all the time.

Does that mean you are a soy boy as well?
See tat is total B.S we just want to shoot those trying to suppress our freedoms, not anyone based on them disagreeing with us!

Forum List

Back