Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

You need to understand the addled mind of a Trumpanzee.

26 accusations of sexual assault? "Obviously all liars. Why didn't they come forward earlier?"

Contrived innuendo, no accusation. "Obviously he molested her!"

These people are not attached to reason or reality.
/---/ Well, answer the question. Why didn't they come forward earlier?

I am trying to help you think for yourself. The USMB posters won't always be there to think for you.

Need more time? You can do it.

Try to think of one possible answer BESIDES, "They're all liars."

I know you can do it!
/----/ Ummmm OK -- they were paid off to come forward with fake accusations. How's that?

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

OMG fake injun is dry humping a RINO

That's not thinking for yourself. That's regurgitating the words of your orange God.

Come on! You can do it!
/-----/ You would prove me wrong if you could, but all you can do is reject anything I post.
1701957098032.png

I knew you would pussy out.

You guys are so terrified of your own shadows, you can't even have a normal, adult discussion. You can't even speak ideas that all normal people acknowledge.
/——/ I don’t debate hypotheticals. If you have something to say, say it. Stop with the snarky games.

/——/ I don’t debate hypotheticals. If you have something to say, say it. Stop with the snarky games.
It's not a debate. You were tasked with squeezing your brain and imagining a reason on why a women would not come forward about sexual assault that didn't involve them lying about it.

You could of course do it, but it's like you guys think someone will pull your cult card, if you act normal for 8 seconds.

It's not a debate. You were tasked with squeezing your brain and imagining a reason on why a women would not come forward about sexual assault that didn't involve them lying about it.

You could of course do it, but it's like you guys think someone will pull your cult card, if you act normal for 8 seconds.
/——/ You’re not my taskmaster, Libtard. Do your own fu*king research, and if you can make a point, then do so.

/——/ You’re not my taskmaster, Libtard. Do your own fu*king research, and if you can make a point, then do so.
Yes, it's your choice whether or not to complete the task.

(It had nothing to do with research, so I am not sure where that mental shart came from)

And you pussied out. For the reasons stated.

As expected.

You still are.

/-*/+nowisthe`122354667787569980-==vbnm,./zxcvasdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop1234567890-=
Your President is brain dead.
Either contribute and stop trying to hijack this thread or your ass is gone. Its up to you , you have nothing other then garbage. Contribute or you are gone.

You need to understand the addled mind of a Trumpanzee.

26 accusations of sexual assault? "Obviously all liars. Why didn't they come forward earlier?"

Contrived innuendo, no accusation. "Obviously he molested her!"

These people are not attached to reason or reality.
Add in the rape of a 13 year old and then telling her he would kill her if she talked.

/-*/+nowisthe`122354667787569980-==vbnm,./zxcvasdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop1234567890-=

Either contribute and stop trying to hijack this thread or your ass is gone. Its up to you , you have nothing other then garbage. Contribute or you are gone.
Your President's brain is dying.

Trump has "told us what he will do," the Republican former congresswoman said in preview clips from an interview.

Liz Cheney, the former Republican representative from Wyoming, expressed deep concern in an interview about American democracy’s ability to survive another four-year presidential term for Donald Trump.

In clips shared Friday from the interview that will air on “CBS News Sunday Morning,” Cheney told host Josh Dickerson that Americans can’t entirely rely on Congress and the judicial system to rein in Trump ― the clear front-runner at this point for the GOP presidential nomination despite facing 91 felony charges linked to his 2016 campaign, his 2020 reelection loss and his mishandling of classified documents.

“He’s told us what he will do. It’s very easy to see the steps that he will take,” Cheney said.

“People who say ‘Well, if he’s elected, it’s not that dangerous because we have all of these checks and balances’ don’t fully understand the extent to which the Republicans in Congress today have been co-opted. … One of the things that we see happening today is a sort of a sleepwalking into dictatorship in the United States.”

Johnson was one of the biggest cheerleaders of Trump’s ill-fated attempt to claim victory in the 2020 election won by Joe Biden. Shortly after the election, Johnson led an amicus brief backing a Texas lawsuit asking the U.S. Supreme Court to overturn the vote.

Cheney raised similar concerns about Johnson during a podcast appearance last month.

In a quote from the interview released by CBS News, Cheney slammed newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) as someone who “knows ... that what he’s doing and saying is wrong, but he’s willing to do it in an effort to please Donald Trump.”

I totally agree! It's a scary and dangerous path that we're on! What do you think?

It is scary to think that there are 74 million brain dead, un-American assholes that will vote for that POS!

Forum List

Back