Liz Cheney: The U.S. Is ‘Sleepwalking Into Dictatorship’

BS bullshit just got dumped , If you want to keep this forum a sight that you have reason to go to , dump these people who post thread after thread and say nothing or insist on hijacking the thread because they have nothing to contribute on the thread they are responding to. and try to change the subject to something they think they know something about. To find out they have no clue about that also.

BS bullshit just got dumped , If you want to keep this forum a sight that you have reason to go to , dump these people who post thread after thread and say nothing or insist on hijacking the thread because they have nothing to contribute on the thread they are responding to. and try to change the subject to something they think they know something about. To find out they have no clue about that also.
🤪

Nah I don't believe you, sorry. These are contrived talking points.

And the dumbest thing about them is that they rely on you having some sort of Magical power to think for yourself that everyone else does not possess. That's hilariously absurd on its face.

Huh? Thinking for yourself isn’t a magical power. Everyone possesses it. However, believe me, or don’t, either way is fine.

/-*/+nowisthe`122354667787569980-==vbnm,./zxcvasdfghjkl;'qwertyuiop1234567890-=

Either contribute and stop trying to hijack this thread or your ass is gone. Its up to you , you have nothing other then garbage. Contribute or you are gone.
You a mod?

1701992613283.png

That you don’t like the fact that Trump is unfit to be president and an enemy of democracy doesn’t change that fact.
Trump and his supporters are the lowest people among us , hate driven stupid and armed. When Trump ask they will kill for him. The point is don't get caught unable to protect your family and friends. Be prepared.

Trump and his supporters are the lowest people among us , hate driven stupid and armed. When Trump ask they will kill for him. The point is don't get caught unable to protect your family and friends. Be prepared.
lmao

Libtards are insane. :p

From the OP:

After serving three terms in Congress, Cheney lost her Wyoming primary last year, an outcome widely attributed to her going against the GOP and voting to impeach Trump for his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.
I too find trump supporters blinded by their desire to not pay taxes... they can't see what they are getting into by voting for him... If Trump gets elected the United States will end as we know it ... these fools who voted Cheney out are going to learn the hard way ... the only hope we have is he gets convicted for the crimes against the United States that he commited

I too find trump supporters blinded by their desire to not pay taxes... they can't see what they are getting into by voting for him... If Trump gets elected the United States will end as we know it ... these fools who voted Cheney out are going to learn the hard way ... the only hope we have is he gets convicted for the crimes against the United States that he commited
If he is the candidate no mater if he wins or loses he will claim victory. He has made that clear in plain language, These people who would vote for him knowing that, should be charged with treason and if found guilty , put to death. The law couldn't be made any clearer------"Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States."

Hillery was right when she called trump supporters as deplorable she was being nice ... but factual

Hillery was right when she called trump supporters as deplorable she was being nice ... but factual
Hey, if I remember correctly even Hillary only called 1/3 of them “deplorables.” She may have been arrogant and unpopular, but I agree that statement was straightforward & probably accurate at the time … though deplorable is by its nature a rather subjective term.

Certainly “deplorable” was actually a rather “nice” term … compared to “vermin.” Trump has always been unbeatable as “divider-n-chief” and down-in-the-gutter demagogue.

Today, I think “deplorable” is rather dated and doesn’t really capture the essence of today’s hardcore Trump supporters. There is a virulent element of viciousness and crazy amongst most of them today that I think wasn’t quite so evident in 2016.

As to what percentage of ordinary Republican voters are like this … voters who don‘t love Trump so much as dislike Biden and “Liberalism” in general … that I couldn’t say.

Last edited:
Hey, if I remember correctly even Hillary only called 1/3 of them “deplorables.” She may have been arrogant and unpopular, but I agree that statement was straightforward & probably accurate at the time … though deplorable is by its nature a rather subjective term.

Certainly “deplorable” was actually a rather “nice” term … compared to “vermin.” Trump has always been unbeatable as “divider-n-chief” and down-in-the-gutter demagogue.

Today, I think “deplorable” is rather dated and doesn’t really capture the essence of today’s hardcore Trump supporters. There is a virulent element of viciousness and crazy amongst most of them today that I think wasn’t quite so evident in 2016.

As to what percentage of ordinary Republican voters are like this … voters who don‘t love Trump so much as dislike Biden and “Liberalism” in general … that I couldn’t say.
Stop bothering them. Stop influencing them with your so-called sane politics. Softening views on things over the decades was good. Forcing Prog ways of living on the whole population is not. Unity in which we lived in although separate in some ways was diversified through politics to weaken the nation. Then the political class will force unity in a pure totalitarian state at some point from the damage diversity did.

and yet they are still deplorable

Forum List

Back