London Parliament shooting

Extreme regressivism at display. London mayor has just stated that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel of life in the big city”.

6v2Ywo.jpg

Regressivism is alive and well in London. The Muslim mayor has lost his mind.

Anyone on a terror watch list should be picked up and held until such time as they are determined guaranteed Grade-A safe.
Thats not how its works, they are allowed at least one attack and this allows FBI to show up and demonstrate how well they do their job by proudly proclaiming....."yeah we knew about this guy but didnt consider him dangerous"

Extreme regressivism at display. London mayor has just stated that terrorist attacks are “part and parcel of life in the big city”.

6v2Ywo.jpg

Regressivism is alive and well in London. The Muslim mayor has lost his mind.
No he's covering for his buds

Actually these attacks are all part of the London and Paris tourism boards. They see a trend toward adventure tourism and what is more adventurous than dodging terrorist in a foreign city. Clever bastards!

That is one disgusting human being. How in the phuck did they rig London's Election to put that piece of shit in to office?
And why does Lefty get on his knees to offer to suck that guy's dick?

What does this make now, 3 or 4 attacks either in the UK or France using a vehicle to run through crowds of people?

Just a matter of time before it begins here as well.

England treats their Mulisms like crap . Us does not . Well at least we hadn't .

England treats their Mulisms like crap . Us does not . Well at least we hadn't .

They are treated much better in England than they are in Somalia and Yemen, etc. they get food and housing and medical. Maybe if they would start acting friendly they would in turn be treated better. It's a two way street.
They dont like and despise English society so I guess that might be asking a lot

As a well thought out liberal ( oxymoron), I don't think these are terrorist attacks by peace loving Muslims driving vehicles. I think it is greedy auto manufacturers cutting corners on their cars breaking systems, and the poor Muslims are getting blamed. It's really shameful.

They are treated much better in England than they are in Somalia and Yemen, etc. they get food and housing and medical. Maybe if they would start acting friendly they would in turn be treated better. It's a two way street.
They dont like and despise English society so I guess that might be asking a lot

Prisoners get that shit too.

England is pretty much to blame for the mess the mid east is today .

Chickens come home to roost .

What does this make now, 3 or 4 attacks either in the UK or France using a vehicle to run through crowds of people?

Ever since the Marine Barracks in Lebanon the moosleems have loved using cars and trucks in their attacks.

Cars are like guns.

If you outlaw cars only outlaws will have cars.

Same as guns.

The savages have discovered that a vehicle, is a cheap and effective way to kill many innocent human beings.

And this time it was not even a pickup truck, it was a normal car.

A normal car to mow down the enemies of Allah.

I hate them so much!!!

The savages have discovered that a vehicle, is a cheap and effective way to kill many innocent human beings.

And this time it was not even a pickup truck, it was a normal car.

A normal car to mow down the enemies of Allah.

I hate them so much!!!
Hate is a strong word.

These moosleem idiots are not worth hating.

Just make sure you have a CFP and a pistol in your purse in case you meet one of them on a rampage.

Be prepared.

Most victims of terrorism are ill prepared therefore easy meat.

Forum List

Back