London Parliament shooting

That is one disgusting human being. How in the phuck did they rig London's Election to put that piece of shit in to office?
And why does Lefty get on his knees to offer to suck that guy's dick?
If this is in reference to Sadiq Khan how he got elected is easy. You get a bunch of muslim immigrants to move to London, when they get enough of a base they start electing themselves into office with the help of bleeding heart liberals. They essentially colonize, that's how he got into office. They have done this all over Europe and will do it to America.

That is one disgusting human being. How in the phuck did they rig London's Election to put that piece of shit in to office?
If this is in reference to Sadiq Khan how he got elected is easy. You get a bunch of muslim immigrants to move to London, when they get enough of a base they start electing themselves into office with the help of bleeding heart liberals. They essentially colonize, that's how he got into office. They have done this all over Europe and will do it to America.

Oh the irony ! Since they are there becaus of England's imperialism.

Do I feel sorry for the victims? Nope.

Does that make you human garbage? Yep.

Sorry, but I'm finished feeling sorry for western countries that are commiting suicide by opening their doors to Muslims.

If it were the leaders who enabled this situation, you would have a point.

You would also have a point if the individuals killed were brain-dead p.c. apologists.

Since you don't know who they are, however, you should certainly feel sorry foe them as victims of those who make it possible.

Sorry, but I'm finished feeling sorry for western countries that are commiting suicide by opening their doors to Muslims.

You would also have a point if the individuals killed were brain-dead p.c. apologists.

Since you don't know who they are, however, you should certainly feel sorry foe them as victims of those who make it possible.
It was probably just a lone wolf attack (although 2 additional persons have been arrested in addition) by a moosleem who wanted to commit suicide by cop and get 72 virgins in the next world because no moosleem girlies would fokk him here and now.

Oh the irony ! Since they are there becaus of England's imperialism.
And how long has it been since they began this Imperialism? How long without an incident like this? This is the direct result of liberal diversification and multiculturalism which doesn't work, especially with Islam because Islam is totalitarian theocracy.

Sadik Khan is right on the money, folks.

Terrorism IS part and parcel of living in any major European city.

that elects an Islamist mayor.

It's their country, if they are against what's happenning and fail to do anything about it, then again, I have a lot of trouble feeling sorry for them.

And how long has it been since they began this Imperialism? How long without an incident like this? This is the direct result of liberal diversification and multiculturalism which doesn't work, especially with Islam because Islam is totalitarian theocracy.

Timmy is none too bright.

I mean, how many times is the kid going to fall into that same fucking well and require a dog to save him?

It's their country, if they are against what's happenning and fail to do anything about it, then again, I have a lot of trouble feeling sorry for them.

Kind of like how WE didn't do anything to stop Obama from supporting the Muslim Brotherhood or supporting the immigration of Islamists?

No, man. If you or one of yours were to die in a terrorist attack, I would feel sorry for all involved. I wouldn't blame you for the actions of Obama.

Culprit behind London terror attack named as 'Trump' and 'Russia' by leftist idiot...

C7jIcR9W4AExIc5.jpg

he forgot to blame "climate change" too

Just a reminder everyone: When the media says London was an act of "terror," they really mean it was an act of Muslim terror. Got it?
I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it.

You still here?

The left hates Western Christendom and will enable and run interference for anyone that wants to attack us.

Donald Trump Jr mocked London's mayor earlier today, prompting this response from a British MP...

"You use a terrorist attack on our city to attack London's Mayor for your own political gain. You're a disgrace."

Even with limiting refugees it could still happen. Have some empathy here. As we both know what we want we don't always get. Sure it is the same there. Remember they did vote for brexit.

Donald Trump Jr mocked London's mayor earlier today, prompting this response from a British MP...

"You use a terrorist attack on our city to attack London's Mayor for your own political gain. You're a disgrace."

Roflmao, so helpful criticism is now a disgraceful attack?

'Fuck the UK to hell, who gives a shit any more?

I see it differently-
Donald Trump Jr.‏ @DonaldJTrumpJr
You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major cityindependent.co.uk

Forum List

Back