🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at all the Lefties pulling for China to ‘win’ the trade war.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
It’s quite fascinating to watch them hope for the worst for our nation...they don’t even try to be discreet with it anymore.

Lefties-
“Please, please, please let bad things happen to the United States.”

And they will do whatever they can to help our enemies as long as they can blame Trump for it.

It’s quite fascinating to watch them hope for the worst for our nation...they don’t even try to be discreet with it anymore.

Lefties-
I hope China squeezes the shit out of Donald’s deplorable states

Who are "they" and where are "they"?
That would be you, and you are here.
In other words, you have no answer, evidence, links or data to support your nonsense.
I don't need to provide anything, you do that yourself on a regular basis.
You are correct. If I make a claim I am usually able to back it up with links and factual data. You on the other hand simply make stuff up, misinform and lie.

Lefties-

In other words, you have no answer, evidence, links or data to support your nonsense.

Here is your evidence. The filthy traitor said he wants China to hurt us.

You are correct. If I make a claim I am usually able to back it up with links and factual data. You on the other hand simply make stuff up, misinform and lie.
Tell us when you have ever supported anything Trump has done. Don't forget to back it up with links and factual data.

Demanding a link you know you will deny is classic. But I posted proof obtained right here in this topic. And what do you do? Pretend and dodge and ignore.

Lefties-
Here is your proof liar.

Lefties-
Really? Name names.
J.E.D.

Lefties-

Demanding a link you know you will deny is classic. But I posted proof obtained right here in this topic. And what do you do? Pretend and dodge and ignore.
What link did you provide? I missed it or you are caught lying, again.

Forum List

Back