Looting is fighting against white privilege

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Michigan teacher compares Ferguson looting to the Boston Tea Party cites 8216 white privilege 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Mike Kaechele, a Grand Rapids, Michigan teacher says the incident, as well as resulting looting and rioting, are a good reminder that “institutional racism has always been” in America.
He writes on his
“Concrete Classroom” blog:
The tragic event of the killing of MIchael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri have led to protests and rioting against police brutality. It brings to the surface (again) the institutional racism that has always been in our country. I think white privilege causes some to look at Ferguson as an excuse for criminal activity rather than a political protest. William Chamberlain tweeted a comment about the looting comparing it to the Boston Tea Party.

This is the seminal cause of black violence. The persistent belief in a right to commit crimes. This is what they are taught. It's not stealing, they aren't thieves. They are fighting a race war.

I agree with you. This is absolute bullshit.

And if you and I agree, something must be serious. lol

Knocking over a liguor store, is just fighting back. If someone gets in the way and is killed, it's just collateral damage to an otherwise righteous fight.

Michigan teacher compares Ferguson looting to the Boston Tea Party cites 8216 white privilege 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

Mike Kaechele, a Grand Rapids, Michigan teacher says the incident, as well as resulting looting and rioting, are a good reminder that “institutional racism has always been” in America.
He writes on his
The tragic event of the killing of MIchael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri have led to protests and rioting against police brutality. It brings to the surface (again) the institutional racism that has always been in our country. I think white privilege causes some to look at Ferguson as an excuse for criminal activity rather than a political protest. William Chamberlain tweeted a comment about the looting comparing it to the Boston Tea Party.

This is the seminal cause of black violence. The persistent belief in a right to commit crimes. This is what they are taught. It's not stealing, they aren't thieves. They are fighting a race war.

Blow the racist dog whistle and watch all the little piggies come out to play.

Wouldn't you trolls be happier back at Storm Front?

He writes on his

Blow the racist dog whistle and watch all the little piggies come out to play.

Wouldn't you trolls be happier back at Storm Front?
I thought you were a supporter of teachers?

I guess when you can't = whine about how privileged people that can are.

What a bunch of whiny fucking babies. Looting is destuction of civilization. So you're going to burn it down, rather then charge? damn idea.

I guess when you can't = whine about how privileged people that can are.

What a bunch of whiny fucking babies. Looting is destuction of civilization. So you're going to burn it down, rather then charge? damn idea.

Looting is a crime; no statement made other than "I want to steal things".

Forum List

Back