Loretta Lynch should be asked before Congress about using the FBI to help Obama's political allies.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Obama, too.

The AG should not be asking the FBI director to help Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Obama, too.

The AG should not be asking the FBI director to help Hillary Clinton's campaign.

the AG has the right to ask her employee to handle an investigation appropriately.

and comey's overreaction to what lynch asked is what gave us the orange sociopath.

but thanks for playing.

now stop deflecting on past history and let's get the investigation where it belongs.... russia and the fact that your orange sociopath has more than likely been working his chubby butt off to help his buddy vlad.

and then we can talk about obstruction of justice which clearly didn't occur under lynch since no one fired comey for doing his job and which clearly did occur under the orange sociopath.

Obama, too.

the AG has the right to ask her employee to handle an investigation appropriately.

and comey's overreaction to what lynch asked is what gave us the orange sociopath.

but thanks for playing.

now stop deflecting on past history and let's get the investigation where it belongs.... russia and the fact that your orange sociopath has more than likely been working his chubby butt off to help his buddy vlad.

Ha ha ha that past history is part of the investigation now...

Wait till they reopen the Hillary e mail Cass :)

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

and then we can talk about obstruction of justice which clearly didn't occur under lynch since no one fired comey for doing his job and which clearly did occur under the orange sociopath.

We shall see. Lot of questions involving Lynch. I would be worried about half Black Jesus's legacy if I were a lib.

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

no one is opening the hillary email BS.

but did you think this was a debate, dum dum. i was simply informing you.

your trolling garbage doesn't change reality. *yawn*

The people like Loretta and Hillary, who should be investigated, are NOT investigated.

Instead Trump's "Russian ties" which NEVER existed, have been and well be investigated.

Looks like this country is showing signs of serious mental illness.

The people like Loretta and Hillary, who should be investigated, are NOT investigated.

Instead Trumps "Russian ties" are investigated.

Looks like this country is showing signs of serious mental illness.

Not Trumps. Comey said as much an inch of Times on tv in front of congress.

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

Comey made this more sinister than it had to be! It was disclosed later that this was a meeting with several people and Lynch just wanted to be on the same page with all of them on how Hillary case should be described! Comey hurt himself trying to throw Lynch under the bus like that! He's really a bit of a weasel even if more honest than most! If he had more of a backbone, he should have declined all invitations by Trump; esp. staying in that room with him by himself when he knew something was up? He's no dummy! I personally wouldn't have gone over to shake Trump's hand at that ceremony just after Trump took office! I would have waved, said "I'm fine," and if insisted, I'd keep my distance! Trump pulling him in like that made him look like a stooge who sabotaged Hillary's campaign! :blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

no one is opening the hillary email BS.

but did you think this was a debate, dum dum. i was simply informing you.

your trolling garbage doesn't change reality. *yawn*

Are you sure?

The investigation into her emails and the immunity deals granted to Clinton and her aides may be revisited, Brian Weidner, a veteran former FBI agent warns.

“I would be surprised if they did not review all the investigations regarding HRC and come up with [a] conclusion regarding prosecution. The statute of limitations hasn’t come into play yet,”

Amid the 2016 presidential race last summer, the FBI ended a massive investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server without charging a single person, even though Comey said then she’d been extremely careless with national security.

After outlining the alleged crimes committed by the Democrat nominee for president, the FBI director said he couldn’t find any evidence that Clinton meant to do what she did – there was no “intent,” and therefore “no reasonable prosecutor” would charge her.

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

Comey made this more sinister than it had to be! It was disclosed later that this was a meeting with several people and Lynch just wanted to be on the same page with all of them on how Hillary case should be described! Comey hurt himself trying to throw Lynch under the bus like that! He's really a bit of a weasel even if more honest than most! If he had more of a backbone, he should have declined all invitations by Trump; esp. staying in that room with him by himself when he knew something was up? He's no dummy! I personally wouldn't have gone over to shake Trump's hand at that ceremony just after Trump took office! I would have waved, said "I'm fine," and if insisted, I'd keep my distance! Trump pulling him in like that made him look like a stooge who sabotaged Hillary's campaign! :blahblah: :dunno: :eusa_naughty:

He went so he could see what he was going to get out of it. Comey is corrupt scum. 10 million bucks is worth a meeting or two with a creepy presidant ya?

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

That was COMEY warning the Obama minions that he has plenty of dirt on them.

However, defending an AG from using the FBI to help political allies is pretty fucking abhorant.

LORETTA LYNCH should not have been asking for anything to be done by the FBI to specifically help the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Be careful what you wish for. The big mistake the left is making is assuming the congressional hearings are directed at the Trump administration. Wait until Lynch is subpoenaed and asked about her conversation with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an Arizona airport and wait until details of the "Clinton Foundation" are revealed.

Obama, too.

but thanks for playing.

That was COMEY warning the Obama minions that he has plenty of dirt on them.

However, defending an AG from using the FBI to help political allies is pretty fucking abhorant.

LORETTA LYNCH should not have been asking for anything to be done by the FBI to specifically help the Hillary Clinton campaign.

i agree. but what loretta lynch did or didn't do should have zero to do with what is going on with this, most corrupt, administration of all time

Be careful what you wish for. The big mistake the left is making is assuming the congressional hearings are directed at the Trump administration. Wait until Lynch is subpoenaed and asked about her conversation with Bill Clinton on the tarmac of an Arizona airport and wait until details of the "Clinton Foundation" are revealed.

the hearings ARE directed at the trump administration, moron.

The delusions are real with these people! They figure if they can deflect enough by invoking names of Lynch, Obama, Hillary, & Rice that we'll forget Trump's in serious trouble! They're out of office & it looks ridiculous to keep doing it! :cuckoo: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

The delusions are real with these people! They figure if they can deflect enough by invoking names of Lynch, Obama, Hillary, & Rice that we'll forget Trump's in serious trouble! They're out of office and it looks ridiculous to keep doing it! :cuckoo: :dunno: :eusa_boohoo:

it explains why they were so badly played by the conman in chief

The truth about the Obama Presidency and Obama himself is leaking out slowly, but coming...

In the end, W and O will be outed as the two worst traitors in US history.

Forum List

Back