Lying Donald

The rightwing media has certainly been pushing the meme of "lyin' Hillary" - but what about Trump? They've embraced him as "real" and "honest" - he defied PC and says it like it is.

Is he really or is unleashing his inner misgynist being confused with honesty?

Do his supporters, who obsess about Hillary being "too old' and "dotty" realize the Trumpster is a year older?

How about Lyin' Donald...

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies
And he's a womanizer. How many divorces?

But I'm just glad no Cruz kasich rubio jeb.

And he's a womanizer. How many divorces?

Yet Hillary is married to one. How many women did he take advantage of?
Trump not only hires illegals he doesn't pay them. Google the model he imported from Africa on a hb1 visa. Those visas are supposed to be because a company can't find an American to do the job. Trump couldn't find an American model?

Then there's trump edu.

We haven't even begun

27. March 7: “I’m self-funding my campaign. I’m not taking money. ... I’m not taking. I spent a lot of money. I don’t take.” As of Jan. 31, his campaign had accepted $7.5 million from donors not named Donald J. Trump.

Let's try to be honest. By the end of last year, Trump had raised $19.4 million.

13 of that 19 million was contributed by Trump himself. That's well over 65 percent of the total money for his campaign as of that date.

_UUx9oPcO2WQwcqJ8KA-41sqLMMRpak9DlTUuacqR0kXubgvKhvkgB2PViPWSfU_k-Vjtdzd2ZzsqQAS3-Ol07nqa9h41HKSBDYmZ__KW6NkZVRimOU90ARDSjZ31WNPe6xi7H3v

Is Donald Trump self-funding his campaign? Sort of

Big asterisks

It’s worth noting a couple more caveats. First, Trump’s self-financing only really picked up in the last three months of 2015. From the start of his campaign in April through October last year, individual contributions made up about 67 percent of total money raised for his campaign.

Other media outlets who looked at this claim before the most recent FEC filings concluded that Trump’s claim was inaccurate because, at the time, most of his funding was coming from individual contributions.

But in the last quarter, Trump gave his campaign a $10.8 million loan, turning that balance around.

That brings us to the second caveat: The vast majority of Trump’s contributions to his own campaign — about $12.6 million — are loans rather than donations. This means he could expect to eventually recoup these funds.

Further, of the approximately $12 million Trump’s campaign spent in 2015, about $2.7 million went toward reimbursing Trump-affiliated companies for services provided to the campaign, such as traveling in his own plane and helicopter, according to a New York Times analysis.

On whether Trump should describe his campaign as self-funded, given these caveats, it’s "sort of a judgment call," said Viveca Novak, editorial and communications director at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks money in politics.

"To me, it would be more accurate to say he was ‘partially self-funding,’ " Novak added.

Trump’s claim is accurate in part, but it needs a big asterisk, said Richard Skinner, a policy analyst at the Sunlight Foundation.

27. March 7: “I’m self-funding my campaign. I’m not taking money. ... I’m not taking. I spent a lot of money. I don’t take.” As of Jan. 31, his campaign had accepted $7.5 million from donors not named Donald J. Trump.

Let's try to be honest. By the end of last year, Trump had raised $19.4 million.

13 of that 19 million was contributed by Trump himself. That's well over 65 percent of the total money for his campaign as of that date.

_UUx9oPcO2WQwcqJ8KA-41sqLMMRpak9DlTUuacqR0kXubgvKhvkgB2PViPWSfU_k-Vjtdzd2ZzsqQAS3-Ol07nqa9h41HKSBDYmZ__KW6NkZVRimOU90ARDSjZ31WNPe6xi7H3v

Is Donald Trump self-funding his campaign? Sort of

Big asterisks

It’s worth noting a couple more caveats. First, Trump’s self-financing only really picked up in the last three months of 2015. From the start of his campaign in April through October last year, individual contributions made up about 67 percent of total money raised for his campaign.

Other media outlets who looked at this claim before the most recent FEC filings concluded that Trump’s claim was inaccurate because, at the time, most of his funding was coming from individual contributions.

But in the last quarter, Trump gave his campaign a $10.8 million loan, turning that balance around.

That brings us to the second caveat: The vast majority of Trump’s contributions to his own campaign — about $12.6 million — are loans rather than donations. This means he could expect to eventually recoup these funds.

Further, of the approximately $12 million Trump’s campaign spent in 2015, about $2.7 million went toward reimbursing Trump-affiliated companies for services provided to the campaign, such as traveling in his own plane and helicopter, according to a New York Times analysis.

On whether Trump should describe his campaign as self-funded, given these caveats, it’s "sort of a judgment call," said Viveca Novak, editorial and communications director at the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks money in politics.

"To me, it would be more accurate to say he was ‘partially self-funding,’ " Novak added.

Trump’s claim is accurate in part, but it needs a big asterisk, said Richard Skinner, a policy analyst at the Sunlight Foundation.

"To me, it would be more accurate to say he was ‘partially self-funding,’ " Novak added."

But your claim Coyote, was that wasn't. At all. That's lying.

All that you dipshit liberals can do is repeat lies until they feel like the truth. Even your very 1st one on the list has been explained over and over. Chris Matthews set up a hypothetical question and asked 'if abortion is made illegal, should there be any punishment for breaking the law?'

Duh! Logic says that people who break laws should be punished.
Regardless of how small the punishment is (like you lose your cell phone for six hours...gawd forbid!...or you don't get to watch Entertainment Tonight for a week...gawd forbid!) there must be some punishment for breaking a law or there's no sense in having the law on the books.

Liberalism is a mental disorder!

You need to practice this:

President Donald J. Trump.

:rolleyes: your spine must hurt with all that twisting!

a hypothetical question asked 'if abortion is made illegal, should there be any punishment for breaking the law?'

it takes a mental disorder to answer that question in that manner.

trump's response demonstrates his ignorance on an important issue.

a prospective president should understand not to accept the premise!

you'd vote for that oaf, so it seems you're projecting about mental disorders. :itsok:

And this is the guy that will be in charge of our nation's economy? And jobs?

Hey, better than a criminal. Better than someone who broke actual laws, destroyed government property had the gall to lie about it.

Who among those running is a criminal that broke actual laws?

Hillary Clinton. The preponderance of evidence suggests she broke a number of laws. I'll even show you.
Every thread about Trump the liar gets deflected by whining about Clinton. The Trumpers have no defense for Trump so they have to rely on changing the subject to Hillary. The key is, no defense for the Trump lies. No denial of Trump telling whopper lies.

Yet another funny hypocrisy from the gift that keeps on giving...the Trumpolians are on a bender about Hillary somehow supporting her husbands adultery and his fictitiious sex crimes, yet their own candidate is himself a notorious adulterer.

Not to worry however, according to Ann Coulter there are "degrees of adultery" - indeed....and, it's ok because he met his mistress in a church (huh?)

“You know where he met Marla Maples?” Coulter said of Trump’s second wife, who was rumored to be his mistress while he was married to his first wife, Ivana. “You know where he met her? I haven’t really followed his personal story very closely but he met her in church.”

People Magazine reported at the time that Trump and Maples met at a celebrity tennis tournament in Atlantic City in 1985 and by “1987, during services at the Marble Collegiate Church in Manhattan, Trump was secretly romancing Maples as he found ways to temporarily ditch Ivana and their kids.”

“He kept going to some, like, Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church, kept meeting Marla Maples there, got to know her as a friend and at some point he apparently went to the pastor and said, ‘I think I’m in trouble, I’m falling in love with this woman,’ and then he did marry her,” Coulter said.

She explained that just as “we have degrees of murder, we can have degrees of adultery.”

Trump, she said, is unlike other politicians who have had “sleazy” affairs.

“There are degrees of murder, there are degrees of adultery,” she said. “It’s not his strongest point, oh well. He’s the only one who’s going to build the wall.”

Yet another funny hypocrisy from the gift that keeps on giving...the Trumpolians are on a bender about Hillary somehow supporting her husbands adultery and his fictitiious sex crimes, yet their own candidate is himself a notorious adulterer.

Stop.

Do you honestly think that anyone who supports Trump approves of his "adultery"? Do you like making broad generalizations about people?

So, you are another one of those that seems to glorify bad manners as some sort of virtue?

Coming from someone defending a woman who let her husband prey on other women, that's rich. And damning. Talk about bad manners.

Interesting turn about. Normally, a woman married to an unfaithful man, is usually considered the victim - but, no...not in rightwing politics - she's criminalized.

Another oddity (that's rich too) - is some how consentual sex between two adults is predatory?

That's the odd world of the Trumpolians.

Forum List

Back