Mad As Hell About ObamaCare?

Bullshit. I am disgusted by the fact that you think others are so fucking stupid.

Correction ... I don't think others are stupid ... I think you are stupid.

If you are a business owner with 40 employees, you can do many things to make life easier for your employees and save a shitload of money....now that the ACA is law.

3,000+ to 12,000+?

Fucking disgusting.

Name the plan, please. I will do the research.

When you stop lying, we can have a discussion. 200% my pasty white ass.

Or Don't ... Hell it's a free country, at least now anyways.

Edit:
When the plan goes from $3892 annually to $12676 annually per individual ... Well, if you are capable, do the math ... And get back with me on what you come up with for the percent increase.

Bullshit. I am disgusted by the fact that you think others are so fucking stupid.

There you go again. Using the BS flag :confused:

-Geaux

HI Lonelaughter: This doesn't prove that the same solutions couldn't be paid for and implemented WITHOUT the individual mandate.

If all the people like you paid in by choice who believe in it,
you could still pay for all this coverage just fine.

And anyone who isn't covered, or who wants to pay another way, could do that too without conflict.

You haven't proven this whole problem could have been avoided.

LL: What if the govt decided to cut health care costs and crime by mandating that EVERYONE get counseling to go through spiritual healing and end all abuses and sickness!

WOW

The stories of people's lives, relationships and families being saved would be tremendous!

So why not do this?
If govt can mandate private insurance against the free choice and free will of people
who want other ways to take responsibility

why not mandate "spiritual healing for all people" as a cost cutting measure?

I guess we need to try this, LL, to see if it will work.

The worst that would happen is people DO figure out it WILL work to cut
costs so more people can get health care with the same resources.

So instead of respecting people's free choice, just mandate it as a shortcut and save lives!

Not true.

Well LL it seems you and she have a different opinion.

It is not an opinion. Your cashier did not buy a plan on the ACA with a $12,000 deductible. She either lied to you or was mistaken.

Question. What was she doing before she recently went to the exchange? Was she going uninsured? An accident or illness may have destroyed her family's finances. If she was OK with that risk....why didn't she just wait a couple more months to get on Wal-Mart's employer sponsored plan?

Did you ask?

Hi Lonelaughter: Don't forget to calculate this cost into ACA: the cost and time and energy CONSUMED in trying to figure all this out. The cost to business of the legal issues, and the cost to the public of legal and legislative issues because the ACA was passed WITHOUT RESOLVING these conflicts first. Who is taking responsibility for that? Or just passing the buck?

Forum List

Back