Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

Mostly I only whined in jest. Please don't take that seriously. I'm mostly just bored because nothing happens during the NightPhase.

ika's game is over at MS, I figured lulz was joking around, and lulz I'm in both, avi's in both, House was in both, Wake's in both, FA is in both, so the only person who is a member here and there that isn't in both is Grandma-she's in ika's and not yours

Just an FYI

Wait, what?

Where's ika's game?

You asked to replace out of it
lol.

I guess he really was not paying attention.

No, I was well aware of that game. I was wondering what other game ika had going that everybody else was signed up for because pretty much everybody in the game I replaced out of was already in the game lulz is running and his whining didn't make sense.

Your brain must be in pristine condition, because it obviously isn't used often.

I'm going to try and get a Mini Normal up @ the main Mafia site soon.

If I like how the games I mod over there went, I'll try to bring them here.

Would definitely like to incorporate a certain special PR in my games from now on. :D

I'm going to try and get a Mini Normal up @ the main Mafia site soon.

If I like how the games I mod over there went, I'll try to bring them here.

Would definitely like to incorporate a certain special PR in my games from now on. :D

I wonder what role that is:p

It'll never pass normalcy guidelines in a mini. It'll get approved for a large though.

lulz When is your next game here going to start?
Probably a month after the current one ends. I dont want to not run any too soon after the first because I want to prevent burnout. I also want to give someone else a chance to design their own setup and run it after this game. One of my motivations for running was because it had been a while since this site had had a game.

Anyone else starts a game...I am in. I being quite entertained.

-Snip-

I'd like to see the 'Best Friends' roles added into some of these games. Would like to use them instead of Masons.

lulz, would you be fine with me talking about my ideas for a modified Sensor?

lulz, would you be fine with me talking about my ideas for a modified Sensor?
I'm fine with that since it's a role like any other. What's on your mind?

I'm thinking of a Sensor that is 1-Shot, that can only activate at any time during the Day, and can only target a wagon, whether it has only one vote or 5+. If it could be modified further to where it must be activated at some point during Day 1, that would be, in my very fallible opinion, optimal.

Also, the 'Best Friends' role I'd like to tech into my games. The 2+ players know each-other like Masons, but don't have communication. I do think that mechanic has some merit.

Forum List

Back