MAGA Wants to Cut Defense

I see you have given up without a fight

Why do you mention 3% if you dont think it can fly?

I fight the fight every day, but too many people like you that will never not vote for the beloved party makes my efforts mostly in vain.

Because the 3% is what I think we could do without doing damage to the economy. But I know you people will never vote for anyone that is willing to do it.

And just like that the filthy Left LOVES our military….hahahaha
MAGAs want the Russians to have there way...

There cuts are about Ukraine and they have stated so...

Ukraine's future and US are linked... Russia gets creamed and US showed it can destroy anyone without leaving their door because the US has allies...

MAGA don't like US allies... They want US to be alone...

Why? Because they were sold that...

1. Prove that most of the world (excluding US adversaries) wants the US to cut Defense. That's a lie.
2. If the fucking FBI did their job instead of working for the democrats we wouldn't need to worry about the Chinese and Russians would we? Remember when the FBI offered $1,000,000 for proof of the Steele Dossier?
Lets make it clear...

When Trump threw out TPP he was the most pro China US President in history...

The Trump Campaign was sharing information with Russia and receiving assistance...

Your only answer is to target the bodies that investigated your demi-god... Trump was found with stolen documents belonging to the US Government. he was asked to return them, he did not, he had his lawyers lie about what he had... That is clear grounds for an investigation.

MAGAs want the Russians to have there way...

There cuts are about Ukraine and they have stated so...

Ukraine's future and US are linked... Russia gets creamed and US showed it can destroy anyone without leaving their door because the US has allies...

MAGA don't like US allies... They want US to be alone...

Why? Because they were sold that...
And just like that “make love not war” Liberals are total war mongers…they no longer want to spend taxpayer dollars on their dark pet humans, they want to spend it on the military industrial complex and war that other nations are engaged in.
Backwards as fuck LibTardia

Thing is, if Biden hadn't let Afghanistan fall to the Taliban, signaling Russia that they could invade Ukraine with no pushback, you wouldn't be here making this post. Afghanistan would have been a democracy and Russia would have never invaded Ukraine. It is Biden's failed policies which got us here.
We were already leaving when Biden took office. 2,500 soldiers wasnt going to hold the country and if Trump hadnt shored up the Afgan army in 4 years Biden wasnt going to do it in 4 months.

When you have a massive war machine, the idiots in charge have to use it.
But the present idiots are more interested in letting Putin off the hook than saving money...

The Ukraine War is the best bang for buck war US has been in in over a century...

They have the second most powerful nation in the world at it knees for the price of a few months in Iraq with no Causalties... Might not support Military Industrial Complex but their is a bargain going.

Fail to stop Putin at Ukraine he will just continue on... The fucker has Hitler land expansion ambitions... It would cost more in the long run...

Saying that there two expenses on defence that need to be upped:
  • Pandemic
  • Cyber Warfare
Both offer a serious risk and spending wouldn't be anything near the cost of planes..

When did MAGA become anti-military appeasers?

:dunno:

“Everything is on the table”
Democrats putso much bullshit - CRT, Paid Abortions, reportedly trans/sex change funding, etc... - into the mitary budget with liberal extremist partisan leaders (Like Milley) in place to destroy it.... all of that liberal crap needs to be defunded.

I fight the fight every day, but too many people like you that will never not vote for the beloved party makes my efforts mostly in vain.

Because the 3% is what I think we could do without doing damage to the economy. But I know you people will never vote for anyone that is willing to do it.
And you vote for some loser who cannot get elected

We were already leaving when Biden took office. 2,500 soldiers wasnt going to hold the country and if Trump hadnt shored up the Afgan army in 4 years Biden wasnt going to do it in 4 months.
Biden left quickly against his own advisors advice, letting the country fall to the Taliban instead of getting out in an organized fashion, leaving the government in control of the country.

And you vote for some loser who cannot get elected

Yep, I do. Far too many people like you but I do what I can.

Then again, in my state 2.4 million people voted for a lower that had no chance to win the state, and that is all that matters

And just like that “make love not war” Liberals are total war mongers…they no longer want to spend taxpayer dollars on their dark pet humans, they want to spend it on the military industrial complex and war that other nations are engaged in.
Backwards as fuck LibTardia
You see you spend your life making a mistake of thinking people are all or nothing... It is a MAGA simplistic model of the world.

The Ukraine war is a neccessary war, Putin started it and it doesn't look like he will stop if he just got Ukraine, the guy has Hitler land expansion written all over him.

Stopping him is relatively cheap compared to other wars... Actually $300bn of Russian assets are already frozen.

Some wars are needed and some not...

Biden left quickly against his own advisors advice, letting the country fall to the Taliban instead of getting out in an organized fashion, leaving the government in control of the country.
Are you saying that delaying the much earlier Trump agreed "surrender date" from May 1 to Sept 11 was too fast? What do you think would have happend on May1? Same thing. What about May 1 the next year? Same thing. Are you saying you wanted to stay in Afghanistan indefinately?

But the present idiots are more interested in letting Putin off the hook than saving money...

The Ukraine War is the best bang for buck war US has been in in over a century...

They have the second most powerful nation in the world at it knees for the price of a few months in Iraq with no Causalties... Might not support Military Industrial Complex but their is a bargain going.

Fail to stop Putin at Ukraine he will just continue on... The fucker has Hitler land expansion ambitions... It would cost more in the long run...

Saying that there two expenses on defence that need to be upped:
  • Pandemic
  • Cyber Warfare
Both offer a serious risk and spending wouldn't be anything near the cost of planes..
Putin is a disaster as is Russia. You believing the propaganda that Putin is another Hitler is absurd. His military is shit and can’t beat a shitty Ukraine. Stop fooling yourself.

So, the USG spending $100 billion of our money to enrich the war profiteers and the two crime families via money laundering, to protect the most corrupt nation in Europe is absurd.

All while millions of Americans suffer in poverty.

City,

You are trying to explain something to a person who said " if Biden hadn't let Afghanistan fall to the Taliban".... What knowledge do we think this person had of the conflict or the region?
Trump did his best to give a hospital pass to Biden from sheer incompetence (some would say on purpose).
Biden must remembered an old Irish story about asking for directions: "Well if I was you I wouldn't start from here."

Forum List

Back