Mandatory, federal, gun background checks set new July record.....

yes...another month..another record breaking month....

Biggest July to date for NICS background checks to date

Again, it's going to be a real tragedy for you guys when they tighten up the gun laws and a lot of these folks are going to have to turn in their pecker surrogates.

It will be a real tragedy when we decide not to meekly turn them in.
Like the open carry guys in Dallas when the shooting started? They all ran like pussies.
Who fucking cares!

I was commenting on Joe's desire to disarm law abiding citizens. To the point where he wants them in concentration camps.

I defend this nation and everyone's right.

Including yours to be an asshole.

Fuck off asshole.

Again, it's going to be a real tragedy for you guys when they tighten up the gun laws and a lot of these folks are going to have to turn in their pecker surrogates.

Like the open carry guys in Dallas when the shooting started? They all ran like pussies.

Wow....do you guys send out memos on what to say....

The shooting in Dallas proved you guys wrong.....you say normal gun owners will try to be Rambo, and that they will end up getting shot by cops...

They knew cops were on the scene so they let the actual professionals handle...like the responsible citizens and gun owners that they were...which defys the lies you guys tell....

And the cops were able to recognize law abiding gun owners even in the confusion of the attack...because the normal gun owners weren't shooting people.......also showing how wrong you guys are....

Please...try to get some new material...the old lies and myths get so tiring....

And the cops were able to recognize law abiding gun owners even in the confusion of the attack...because the normal gun owners weren't shooting people.......also showing how wrong you guys are....

Um, yeah, if the cops knew this, why were there stories about "multiple shooters" and "persons of interest" for about half the day before they figured out it was just one guy?

Wow....do you guys send out memos on what to say....

The shooting in Dallas proved you guys wrong.....you say normal gun owners will try to be Rambo, and that they will end up getting shot by cops...

They knew cops were on the scene so they let the actual professionals handle...like the responsible citizens and gun owners that they were...which defys the lies you guys tell....

Please...try to get some new material...the old lies and myths get so tiring....
Oh wow! A hard core gun toting cowboy! Giddiyup Pardner! :lmao:

Who fucking cares!

I was commenting on Joe's desire to disarm law abiding citizens. To the point where he wants them in concentration camps.

Fuck off asshole.
Ah, another gun toting candidate for Mensa. Well, at least you have a gun, that should make you feel better.

No, they did what the police expected them to do, not join in the response. Since they were not the ones being threatened they did the right thing, shelter in place or leave the scene.
They were all running to change their diapers, they were full! :D

So basically you want a civil war to start, right?

Anyone who'd doesn't respect law enforcement kind of deserves what he gets,doesn't he?

I mean, that's what you guys say whenever a cop shoots some black kid playing with a toy or giving a cop some lip.

There is a difference between law enforcement and using government force to disarm people without their consent.

And there is no one blanket position I have on Police shootings. I rely on the evidence, not pre-conceived notions.

No, they did what the police expected them to do, not join in the response. Since they were not the ones being threatened they did the right thing, shelter in place or leave the scene.

Stop making stuff up to suit your agenda, you dime store hack.

7 of them were crying! :eek:

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
10 of them were hugging each other.

Bullshit.
10 of them were hugging each other.

34373859.jpg

Who fucking cares!

Fuck off asshole.
Ah, another gun toting candidate for Mensa. Well, at least you have a gun, that should make you feel better.
I don't tote my firearms.

But I see you are constantly trailing behind Joey with your nose up his ass.

Those who own firesticks beware........if Hilda gets elected, she's gonna tax the gun industry to death >>>

Hillary on New 25% National Gun Tax: I am all for that.

Gun scores will go out of business in droves and worse, the bitch will be taxing ammo.......ready for this.............per round!!!:ack-1::ack-1:

Ammo up my friends.......like ya never did before.:rock: Might have about 6 months or so!! And even for bolt action rifle rounds...........she'll be taxing everything. Range days will become relics of a former era........once or twice a year or you'll go broke!!! Unless.............unless you build up an ePiC stock now s0ns!!!:rock::rock::rock:

She might even go for the Nerf guns so word to the limpwristers..........stock up on Nurf ammo NOW!!:coffee:

Um, yeah, if the cops knew this, why were there stories about "multiple shooters" and "persons of interest" for about half the day before they figured out it was just one guy?

Yeah....the cops knew exactly what they were dealing with...then the democrats in the media started reporting whatever rumor they heard...

There is a difference between law enforcement and using government force to disarm people without their consent.

And there is no one blanket position I have on Police shootings. I rely on the evidence, not pre-conceived notions.

So it's okay if they shoot the darkies, but, man, if they shoot some white guy compensating for a tiny pecker...watch out, it's go time, baby.

So it's okay if they shoot the darkies, but, man, if they shoot some white guy compensating for a tiny pecker...watch out, it's go time, baby.

Thanks joe...I wanted to set my watch and your using a penis post is so reliable I can set my watch to it......get help....

I never said that, you lying sack of shit. The cop who shot that guy trying to protect his autistic patient should at a minimum never be a police officer again.

Forum List

Back