Many Americans Are Getting TRUMP DERANGEMENT FATIGUE as dems Continue to Froth at the Mouth

Many on the right reflect the illness in America caused by Trumperism and the Alt Right hatred of American values. When and if Trump is removed, they are going to go ballistic.

Many of us predicted that there would be nothing but chaos in the Oval Office if Trump got a majority of the Electoral College votes.

The chaos and madness of this administration always puts me in mind of the great bridge scene in Apocalypse Now:

it was the plan. A dude was on Tucker Carlson last night and explained it very well. here:

IMG_0372.JPG
Many of us predicted that there would be nothing but chaos in the Oval Office if Trump got a majority of the Electoral College votes.

The oval office isn't in chaos. You have it confused with the DNC. :)
The WH isn't in chaos?

So how many of these 'Leave poor Donald alone!' threads have there been since the election?

A hundred?

lol

Dems dems dems. You do know that republicans are leading the investigations into Trump in the House and Senate and the FBI is non partisan don't you.

So you bubble headed leftards are glued to the democrat propaganda machine nightly for your fix of Trump bashing... so what?

The more you progs tune in, the more normal Americans tune out.

lol, how predictable. When Fox was winning, the ratings meant something to you RWnuts.

Goddam that's funny.
never once believed any ratings. If it were indeed so, more channels would be present showing conservative views. Instead the lame left still has the rest. I like Fox for specific reasons. Tucker Carlson is great. he brings on folks who are polar opposite the right. And he exposes them as nut cases. It's fking hilarious, he wants Maxine Waters on and she declines. It's what one with lies does, right Maxine?

Journalist Molly Ball:
Asked a longtime House GOP staffer where things are headed. "This is like Reservoir Dogs. Everyone ends up dead on the floor."

Dems dems dems. You do know that republicans are leading the investigations into Trump in the House and Senate and the FBI is non partisan don't you.
yeah, and so far there is nothing. And would you take a fk'n look at the media, it isn't reported that way. wow, how can that be if the media isn't biased? you all think us fools that we don't see your silly games. It's why I'm here. So I can write fk you to all of you that are traitors to my country.

So you bubble headed leftards are glued to the democrat propaganda machine nightly for your fix of Trump bashing... so what?

The more you progs tune in, the more normal Americans tune out.

lol, how predictable. When Fox was winning, the ratings meant something to you RWnuts.

Goddam that's funny.
never once believed any ratings. If it were indeed so, more channels would be present showing conservative views. Instead the lame left still has the rest. I like Fox for specific reasons. Tucker Carlson is great. he brings on folks who are polar opposite the right. And he exposes them as nut cases. It's fking hilarious, he wants Maxine Waters on and she declines. It's what one with lies does, right Maxine?
You like that douche Tucker because he's a homer for Trump. Works hard to deflect all negative news against him.

Journalist Molly Ball:
Asked a longtime House GOP staffer where things are headed. "This is like Reservoir Dogs. Everyone ends up dead on the floor."
funny, you act like the GOP staffer knows something. nope. nice try, but more nonsense fairtales.

Forum List

Back