Many Americans Are Getting TRUMP DERANGEMENT FATIGUE as dems Continue to Froth at the Mouth

Dems dems dems. You do know that republicans are leading the investigations into Trump in the House and Senate and the FBI is non partisan don't you.
yeah, and so far there is nothing. And would you take a fk'n look at the media, it isn't reported that way. wow, how can that be if the media isn't biased? you all think us fools that we don't see your silly games. It's why I'm here. So I can write fk you to all of you that are traitors to my country.
There's nothing? Lol
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia before the election??
I keep asking all you " there is nothing" dweebs and get no response.

If there's " nothing there" why are REPUBLICANS having investigations into the Tramp's ties with Russia?

So you bubble headed leftards are glued to the democrat propaganda machine nightly for your fix of Trump bashing... so what?

The more you progs tune in, the more normal Americans tune out.

lol, how predictable. When Fox was winning, the ratings meant something to you RWnuts.

Goddam that's funny.
never once believed any ratings. If it were indeed so, more channels would be present showing conservative views. Instead the lame left still has the rest. I like Fox for specific reasons. Tucker Carlson is great. he brings on folks who are polar opposite the right. And he exposes them as nut cases. It's fking hilarious, he wants Maxine Waters on and she declines. It's what one with lies does, right Maxine?
You like that douche Tucker because he's a homer for Trump. Works hard to deflect all negative news against him.
in no means is he a homer for trump. you don't watch, so how would you know? going off half cocked again so you remain, less reasonable.

Dems dems dems. You do know that republicans are leading the investigations into Trump in the House and Senate and the FBI is non partisan don't you.
yeah, and so far there is nothing. And would you take a fk'n look at the media, it isn't reported that way. wow, how can that be if the media isn't biased? you all think us fools that we don't see your silly games. It's why I'm here. So I can write fk you to all of you that are traitors to my country.
There's nothing? Lol
Why did 5 members of Tramp's staff make 18 undisclosed trips to Russia?
I keep asking all you " there is nothing" dweebs and get no response.
link, show us. why can't you post the link that backs your fking story julio?

bTW, if that were true, then why didn't comey bring them in ahead of his hearing? hmmmm seems you ain't got anything.

How's tinker bell doing peter?

I would like see one last 'Hitler Finds Out...' on youtube...

Hitler Finds Out Donald Trump is Going to Replace Him in the '...Finds Out...' parodies.

You DO know that the special counsel can subpoena Tramp's tax returns don't you.

If he refused to release them these past two years you know he's hiding something incriminating.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

it was the plan. A dude was on Tucker Carlson last night and explained it very well. here:

Interesting take on this. One point I will make that actually hurt the Democratic party was the last point the guest made, that the "Democratic party has been taking their cue from the media". I believe that Clinton didn't do alot of rallies or remain as active as Trump during the election because she believed that it was best to be heard and not seen, by being heard, it was all the gushing and support provided by the media, celebrities and her surrogates, from the President on down. She relied on references from others, sort of like you trusting a friend about the best place to eat lunch. We now know it backfired dramatically.

If Trump and the GOP remain on the offensive it will counter false narratives and ensure they are not sidelined in 2018 and beyond. Elections need to be about policies. Hard detailed policies, not "fluff" and activism. I would love to hear some intelligent, strong policies put forth by the Democrats. I want to hear the arguments against low taxes, "Buy American", renegotiating trade agreements that have caused U.S jobs to be shipped elsewhere, and, why 11 million illegal immigrants which cost the nation over $100B a year, are good policies.

Otherwise, the Democrats are being drawn to the far left by only a couple of states.

Last edited:
it was the plan. A dude was on Tucker Carlson last night and explained it very well. here:

Interesting take on this. One point I will make that actually hurt the Democratic party was the last point the guest made, that the "Democratic party has been taking their cue from the media". I believe that Clinton didn't do alot of rallies or remain as active as Trump during the election because she believed that it was best to be heard and not seen, by being heard, it was all the gushing and support provided by the media, celebrities and her surrogates. from the President on down. We now know it backfired dramatically.

If Trump and the GOP remain on the offensive it will counter false narratives and ensure they are not sidelined in 2018 and beyond. Elections need to be about policies. Hard detailed policies, not "fluff" and activism.

the GOP isn't helping, they aren't doing the nations business. trump needs to talk to them immediately when he gets back from his trip.,

View attachment 127500
Many of us predicted that there would be nothing but chaos in the Oval Office if Trump got a majority of the Electoral College votes.

The oval office isn't in chaos. You have it confused with the DNC. :)
The WH isn't in chaos?
Trump supporters believe that the current Executive runs like a well-oiled precision machine.
why would you think that?

View attachment 127500
Many of us predicted that there would be nothing but chaos in the Oval Office if Trump got a majority of the Electoral College votes.

The oval office isn't in chaos. You have it confused with the DNC. :)
The WH isn't in chaos?
Trump supporters believe that the current Executive runs like a well-oiled precision machine.

They themselves are a well oiled machine of mindless Trump defense, extreme denial, and 110% adherence to the code of never-admit-you-were-wrong.

So you bubble headed leftards are glued to the democrat propaganda machine nightly for your fix of Trump bashing... so what?

The more you progs tune in, the more normal Americans tune out.

lol, how predictable. When Fox was winning, the ratings meant something to you RWnuts.

Goddam that's funny.
Deflecting - the liberal mantra. What the op says is true, that you deny is typical and expected. The sad thing about a liar is they can never believe anyone....

Forum List

Back