Many Americans Are Getting TRUMP DERANGEMENT FATIGUE as dems Continue to Froth at the Mouth

it was the plan. A dude was on Tucker Carlson last night and explained it very well. here:

Interesting take on this. One point I will make that actually hurt the Democratic party was the last point the guest made, that the "Democratic party has been taking their cue from the media". I believe that Clinton didn't do alot of rallies or remain as active as Trump during the election because she believed that it was best to be heard and not seen, by being heard, it was all the gushing and support provided by the media, celebrities and her surrogates, from the President on down. She relied on references from others, sort of like you trusting a friend about the best place to eat lunch. We now know it backfired dramatically.

If Trump and the GOP remain on the offensive it will counter false narratives and ensure they are not sidelined in 2018 and beyond. Elections need to be about policies. Hard detailed policies, not "fluff" and activism. I would love to hear some intelligent, strong policies put forth by the Democrats. I want to hear the arguments against low taxes, "Buy American", renegotiating trade agreements that have caused U.S jobs to be shipped elsewhere, and, why 11 million illegal immigrants which cost the nation over $100B a year, are good policies.

Otherwise, the Democrats are being drawn to the far left by only a couple of states.

The problem is that voters oppose large parts of the GOP agenda. Obamacare is more popular than Trumpcare or Trump himself. It will throw millions of people off of their insurance plans. The fact is that voters have to be educated on lower taxes. Reagan ran on tax cuts and was able to explain why it was important in a way that people could understand. The GOP has no one like that. Paul Ryan sounds like a accountant and his idea that tax cuts have to be paid for will be a political disaster. Trump is not smart enough to explain it and the fact that he benefits personally from his tax plan does not help. "Buy America" will make projects more expensive as you have less competition. Also other countries lock the US by adopting "Buy *". American companies come out the loser. US jobs are not being lost due to trade deals. TPP would have lowered or eliminated thousands of tariffs. New jobs are being created in the import/export business. The fact is that a large number of jobs have been lost to productivity. It takes fewer people to create the same number of products.

you know obummerfail will run out of money right?

What really needs to be done is to make the media accountable for lying.

What have they lied about? Be specific.

How about just a few names from the media:
1. Brian Williams
2. Dan Rather
3. Katie Couric
4. Rachel Maddow
5. Jayson Blair

How about a specific instance.

Really? Do you know how to search on Google....start with entering one of there names, in the search box enter (i.e.) B R I A N (space) W I L L I A M S, then press enter.

Forum List

Back