“Mar-a-Lago Security Tapes Were NOT DELETED” – Trump Accuses Jack Smith of Prosecutorial Misconduct, Illegal Leaks

It won't be an "anonymous accusation" it will be witness testimony.

Supported by testimony by Cochrane to Trump's statements to him, leading to a document falsely claiming all documents bearing classification markings were delivered to the government.

Supported by testimony by Cochrane that Trump wanted to hide the documents despite the subpoena.

Supported by video removing boxes from the storage room prior the search by Cochrane..

Supported by video putting some but not all boxes back after Cochrane did his search.

Supported by photographs showing documents bearing classification markings in places other than the storage room like his desk, during the execution of a search warrant.

Supported by call logs from and to Trump closely timed with those events.

Supported by video or eyewitness testimony (it's murky) of Nauta and the other guy going to look at the position of security cameras by flashlight.

Supported by audio tapes and text messages

I don't think you need to be gullible to believe that Trump wanted and ordered people to hide documents from the government.
I'll wait to see and hear that testimony. Sorry but Jack Smith has not earned trust that I just accept those things because he says so.

Irrelevant. Attempting to obstruct Justice is still very illegal even if you fail to do so.
I keep on coming back that he didn't so much fail at obstructing justice he simply got caught doing so.

This whole argument of the superceding indictment is not just ludicrous from a legal standpoint it's also objectively wrong.
This whole mess started because the lawyers to Trump attested that Trump didn't have any more documents and a search-warrant proved otherwise. The lawyer responsible testified that Trump lied to him and the indictment state Jack Smith can prove documents were moved to keep them from his lawyer. That is objective actions to obstruct justice.

Trump isn't an "attempted bank robber" he's a bank robber that got caught in the act.

Last edited:
I'll wait to see and hear that testimony. Sorry but Jack Smith has not earned trust that I just accept those things because he says so.
Let’s be honest. Testimony is irrelevant to the Trump faithful.

It doesn’t matter who testifies. If they say that Trump did something wrong, then they’re a liar to the Trump faithful.

If Jack Smith would lie about any of the stuff he put in the indictment it would come out in discovery. Followed be a VERY FAST dismissal and certain professional and probably criminal charges. A federal prosecutor can't lie in official court documents any more than Cochrane can.

You don't have to trust Jack Smith at all if you honestly believe this. The only thing you need to do is wait until the Trump lawyers find that the stuff in the indictment is false, something that's assured because of discovery.

It truly would be the biggest scandal not to mention the stupidest prosecution in history.

The chances though are nil. Something I think you know.

Now cite a defense Trump can actually use in a court of law.

Yes there can be. The act is specifically charged in the revised indictment.
Defense in a court of law: "I didn't delete anything from the server."
Judge: "Very good, case dismissed."

Defense if a court of law: "I didn't delete anything from the service."
Judge: "Very good, case dismissed."
Prosecution in a court of law: Your lawyer stated that you gave back all the documents bearing classification markings. The FBI search warrant found such documents in your desk. We also on video saw your personal valet move boxes of documents before your lawyer was scheduled to do the search and put them back after he was finished. Care to explain.

Jury. GUILTY.

How did Trump "attempt" to obstruct justice without actually obstructing it? Proof please.
By moving boxes so his lawyer couldn't find them when he was ordered under subpoena to give back all documents bearing classification markings. He didn't attempt to do this but simply did.

If Jack Smith would lie about any of the stuff he put in the indictment it would come out in discovery. Followed be a VERY FAST dismissal and certain professional and probably criminal charges. A federal prosecutor can't lie in official court documents any more than Cochrane can.

You don't have to trust Jack Smith at all if you honestly believe this. The only thing you need to do is wait until the Trump lawyers find that the stuff in the indictment is false, something that's assured because of discovery.

It truly would be the biggest scandal not to mention the stupidest prosecution in history.

The chances though are nil. Something I think you know.

His record is hardly pristine.
Or his outcomes impressive.
He was leading the DOJ's Public Integrity Section when Obama began the unlawful actions that attempted to fraudulently turn the election to Hilliary.
His motivation to keep himself out of prison is probably fairly high.

Courts usually end up rebuffing him.

By moving boxes so his lawyer couldn't find them when he was ordered under subpoena to give back all documents bearing classification markings. He didn't attempt to do this but simply did.
Proof ... no conjecture. Pictures? Video surveillance? Caught in the act by law enforcement? Facts and evidence, please.

Proof ... no conjecture. Pictures? Video surveillance? Caught in the act by law enforcement? Facts and evidence, please.
7uap07.jpg

Forum List

Back