Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

I believe it's a choice. if people were born that way, why is only 5% of the population in this country

anyway a lot of them are BI-sexual so your going to tell us they were born to like them some putang and peckers?

anyway WHO GIVES shit

I'm otta here:ack-1:
I don't choose to find myself sexually attracted to men, as a man.

and you're also only a SMALL percentage out of 360 million in the country. but whatever, I was making a joke more or less because I'm sick of hearing it. If they don't HAVE anything else to run on................ then you should be pissed they are using YOU

Marco Rubio is certainly entitled to his opinion.

True, but what is his opinion?
That he is not going to let you make an issue of whether he's for or against gays as a political weapon against him.

they don't have anything else. they were kicked out Congress for this very reason
The American people isn't through with them yet. They think they have an advantage in 2016 with Congressional elections. We are going to kick more lib ass out of congress and get our supermajority to repeal obamacare once and for all.

I believe it's a choice. if people were born that way, why is only 5% of the population in this country

anyway a lot of them are BI-sexual so your going to tell us they were born to like them some putang and peckers?

anyway WHO GIVES shit

and you're also only a SMALL percentage out of 360 million in the country. but whatever, I was making a joke more or less because I'm sick of hearing it. If they don't HAVE anything else to run on................ then you should be pissed they are using YOU
They're using me? :blahblah:

You quoted his opinion, word for word, and you don't even understand what you posted in your own thread
:cuckoo:

You don't stop loving and supporting someone just because they do something you wouldn't do, whether it's a conscious decision or it isn't.

Betters?

Glad to help

dumbass

anyway WHO GIVES shit

They're using me? :blahblah:

As a sock?

Definitely
:eusa_hand:

How is he wrong to point out that some believe they were born gay and others chose the life?

I know a quizillion guys in TO that chose to be gay. Debauchery at its finest.

They chose it. They love it.

You quoted his opinion, word for word, and you don't even understand what you posted in your own thread
:cuckoo:

You don't stop loving and supporting someone just because they do something you wouldn't do, whether it's a conscious decision or it isn't.

Betters?

Glad to help

dumbass
they're just itching to turn it into something else.

How is he wrong to point out that some believe they were born gay and others chose the life?

Exactly, and so what if that's what they want so be it. just keep it out of the rest of lives. Like thread after thread on this petty crap

Exactly, and so what if that's what they want so be it. just keep it out of the rest of lives. Like thread after thread on this petty crap
What do you mean keep it out of the rest of lives? Most homosexuals don't choose to be gay, the only ones who say they do are straight, religious idiots who fail to understand science.

What do you mean keep it out of the rest of lives? Most homosexuals don't choose to be gay, the only ones who say they do are straight, religious idiots who fail to understand science.

who cares, worry about your own life

They do this till finally someone wakes up and smells the coffee at head office. Every board I've been on goes thru this. You walk in every day and you swear to heaven you're on a LGBT website.

Same players too. Same time. Same threads. Ad nauseaum.

Hopefully one day the owners of this website will either put up an LGBT forum or lose posters.

Oh piss off. If you think you were born gay great. Many choose the life and frankly if I was a guy and I knew the bitches that I have known in life I'd go gay too.

What many are getting around to these days though is we don't care if you choose an asshole as your love life.

Many women have too. M'kay?

I just am tired of hearing about it. Cripes. I miss my flamers in TO. At least they loved who they were.

Oh piss off. If you think you were born gay great. Many choose the life and frankly if I was a guy and I knew the bitches that I have known in life I'd go gay too.

What many are getting around to these days though is we don't care if you choose an asshole as your love life.

Many women have too. M'kay?

I just am tired of hearing about it. Cripes. I miss my flamers in TO. At least they loved who they were.

This is bullshit. I know of NO ONE who chose to be gay. I know of many who fought against their nature, including some who have never had a relationship with anyone because a same sex relationship was against their religion so they remain celibate.

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said on Sunday that he didn't think being gay was a choice but rather the way some people were born.

"I also don't believe that your sexual preferences are a choice for the vast and enormous majority of people," he said. "In fact, the bottom line is I believe sexual preference is something that people are born with."

Last week, Rubio also said that he would attend a gay wedding of a loved one, even if he disagreed with the "choice" that loved one had made.

“I’m not going to hurt them simply because I disagree with a choice they’ve made or because I disagree with a decision they’ve made, or whatever it may be,” Rubio said. “Ultimately, if someone that you care for and is part of your family has decided to move in one direction or another or feels that way because of who they love, you respect that because you love them.”

Marco Rubio: Being Gay Is Not A Choice

Does Rubio ever take a definitive position on anything? Unless I'm misreading the above - it sounds like he's waffling on whether being gay is a choice. He can't have it both ways.

HE's only partial correct -- as usual

Forum List

Back