Massive Twister Hitting OKC

FYI--If you want you're donation to go to the folks in OK who need it, be sure to earmark your donation. If you don't your donation can be diverted.

Last edited:
Hey all...Im new here. Just cant believe the destruction of this tornado. I have a good friend who lives in Chekotah, OK....about 100 miles due east of OK City.

Unbelievable how wide and how slow that tornado was.

Welcome 25Caliber....:)

I hope the people of Oklahoma fare well in this crisis. I also hope the people of Oklahoma remember that when they ultimately ask for relief..that Senator Coburn and Senator Inhofe voted no to Sandy relief.
Welcome to My ignore list. Cannot let any tragedy go to waste, can you?

Welcome to REALITY.

These people have more than the heartache of losing lives. Somehow, they have to rebuild. If you have never seen it or experienced, you just can't' know how bad it is.

Some of our congress vote against helping these people. THAT makes it political. If you want to blame someone, blame those who turn their back on AMERICANS who need help.

Fuck you!

Welcome to My ignore list. Cannot let any tragedy go to waste, can you?

Welcome to REALITY.

These people have more than the heartache of losing lives. Somehow, they have to rebuild. If you have never seen it or experienced, you just can't' know how bad it is.

Some of our congress vote against helping these people. THAT makes it political. If you want to blame someone, blame those who turn their back on AMERICANS who need help.

Amazing isn't it?

Why don't these fucks do the right thing in the first place?

You guys can't even wait 24 hours before making this political issue?????? What's wrong with you??

they are bringing in cameras in the helicopters that will show heat images to help with rescue at night.

I am wonderng why school was open today? Did not tornados hit yesterday in the area? And why doesn't the schools have basements?

Lots of people trying to get in there. Some to looky loo..some to offer help..some who actually came home from work to discover their house is gone..or their kid was in one of the schools, or the spouse was home with the baby, or to check on their pets....all are being turned away. Got news for them....nothing and nobody would stop me from going HOME..whether it is there or not. I would find another way in.
They need to check drivers licenses and if they live there, they can go in.
What if someone was coming home from work in OKcity and live in Moore and their kids were in school? They ae not allowed in???

I'm new here, but I wanted to say - how did we stray so much into politics and "sides" that it takes front seat to our sympathy, well wishes, hope and prayers for survivors, general brotherhood for those poor people suffering before the death count is even in. I get the divide of views, and fall smack in the middle of one of them. But, really? There's a time and place and now is the time to pray for them, hope the death toll is not what it looks like it will be, think of those poor people, those kids and their parents that are have had their lives turned upside down and lost what we can't imagine while safe on our computers blaming politics. Be thankful it wasn't one of you or yours. Priorities - this isn't the time for the political priority.

Well, that was a shitty way to introduce myself.

I can't imagine what those parents, sisters, brothers, families are facing.

Forum List

Back