MASSIVE Voter Discrepancy Found in 2022 Midterm Elections in Arizona

Show the actual evidence instead of some RWI saying "we have proof."

It's ALL bullshit dude,

You are 1 Million Times more used than Russia, Russia, Russia.
Same Bullshit story with no evidence.
That is all you say when you have no proof other than the words of the corrupt or intimidated.

You libs here can look away but the rest of the nation is worried about our election system....

a lot less worried since the supremes have ruled that state legislators cannot over rule the will of the people with election outcomes. & threw in a few rulings on gerrymandering that made (R)s mad & sad.

a lot less worried since the supremes have ruled that state legislators cannot over rule the will of the people with election outcomes. & threw in a few rulings on gerrymandering that made (R)s mad & sad.
That does not have a thing to do with this. Start another thread if it worries your stupid ass.

That applies to blue states too you know....

That does not have a thing to do with this. Start another thread if it worries your stupid ass.

well - since kari is just grifting & auditioning for VP by doing the same thing donny does - i thought i'd throw that in.

How much more is needed to prove the AZ. election had 0 integrity? This, again, is not conspiracy. It is a factual report.

FzkNkQfakAA49Pw

The vote tally always depends on who is counting the ballots. Just human nature.

well - since kari is just grifting & auditioning for VP by doing the same thing donny does - i thought i'd throw that in.
Lake is challenging the obviously stolen election. She has every right to do so. Period.

The Liberty Daily​

Found this insightful? Please consider sharing on your Social Media:

The Liberty Daily - Questionable - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Liberty Daily Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, the use of sources who routinely fail fact checks, and a complete lack of transparency regarding who is behind the website.

Detailed Report​

Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Lack of Transparency, Propaganda, Conspiracies
Bias Rating: FAR-RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
The Liberty Daily

For Liberal Progressive Pukes, any publication that provides visual copies of official documents is fake news. Every effing time. What's funny is when we provide videos from C-Span, this is always fake news. Every effing time.

Hold a one day election do over in AZ... its the only fare thing to do at this point... No one in AZ thinks the election was honest.... Maricopa county should be put on notice that every ballot they receive needs to be verified by both party officials from here on out....
They can not be trusted....
"the only fare thing to do"

Congratulations! You made #1 on my list!

Forum List

Back